Chapter 1

Disclaimer - I Saphere do not own death note except for my OC's

Thank you, read on.
-Updated-

Chapter 1

A twisted fate between opposites.

I take a step out of the orphanage making sure no one is watching me. I sneak to the bottom of the path, keeping my hood covering my short, thick, black hair, as I run away from the place I call home I think to my self "I'm so sorry".

- Later that night -

"My name, what do I get if I tell you?" My voice sliced through the silent room, the man I sat in front of looked at me lustfuly, sending disgust to flow through my body,

"If you tell me your name, then I'll tell you mine" his reply was what I was looking for, as a sly grin flew across my face, his eyes became pathetically confused, my grin became a full out smile and his eyes became increasingly worried, I leaned closer to him from across the table and whispered into his ear,

"Times up." I said in a sweet voice but before he could realize what was happening my hand sliced through the air, ripping into the floating numbers that held the very core of his life.
I left the small apartment

" I have many names. You should know that."

-Present-

I walked towards my work, hoping that I would be able to borrow a few of the mangas while on my break, my favourite to read would be death note. I find the characters to be written incredibly well and I love the constantly tense relationship between L and Light, What a surprise right...

As I arrive at my work place I have a sudden feeling that someone is watching me... Odd. I open the door, listening to the usual ding and walked into the back room, hanging my bag up on one of the hooks and putting the big badge that informs everyone my 'name' and that I'm staff. I sent a call of "Good morning," to my manager and walked back to the front, sitting at the till flipping through death note. From where I'm sitting I can't see the door, but there's a small tv screen next to the desk showing you a live recording of the door, so you can see when someone enters.

'DING' the door rings throughout the shop, I mark my death note page and close it looking at the screen, the door is wide open but nothing's holding it, my face falls into an mask of complete confusion, I looked over to my managers door and then glanced back at the screen, still nothing there, ok this is really weird. I walk around the desk, towards the door, still holding my manga. But before I can consider anything I suddenly start to feel heavy and I can feel my body moving closer to the floor. By the time I felt the pain I was lying on the ground with the world twisted into different swirls and colours. Gradually my body became numb and my eyes closed shut... How the hell did this happen?!