Ginny

iM hELLa DesPeRatE pLEasE fOllow AnD vOtE thanks

After Malfoys stupid, so called "session", I had spent almost the entire weekend feeling frazzled and dumb.

I had gone to the appointment with Pomfrey. And began to take the medicine. But I couldn't help but feel stupid. How could I not have known?

I spent all weekend in my dormitory, researching OCD. I had begun to hate the name, and it's technical sounding symptoms.

Too soon, the week had arrived. It past far too slowly, especially when I was concontrating on hiding away from Harry, and now dodging Draco. I spoke briefly, if at all, and mostly to Cho.

When Friday had came back around again, I was given a pass to skip DATDA and walk to the hospital wing.

I hesitantly knocked against Madam Pomfreys office door, smiling weakly as she turned to face me.

"Come in, Weasley. Quick about it now, I've not got all day." I took a seat in a wooden chair near Pomfreys desk.

"Let's be concise. Do you feel any different? Calmer? Worse?" I used one of the answers I had rehearsed, truthful and short.

"I haven't had any problems." Perfect. Just vague enough. Pomfrey didn't agree.

"Have you felt any obsessive compulsive symptoms?" I shook my head.

"I think I'm fine." I replied.

"Well, if you think that's all I suppose it is. Remember, take the medicine everyday. Now, off with you." I quickly walked to potions, swiping hair from my face as I entered the room.

A classroom of eyes followed me as I scoured the tables and eventually made my way to the only available seat, next to Draco Malfoy. I sank into my seat, conscious of my every movement and cursing the two-years classroom mix.

"Feeling alright, Weasley?" A low whisper came from Draco. In the back of the classroom, with our voices quiet we could converse.

"Fine." I answered tightly. "I suppose I should that you,"

"That you should." Draco said, a small smirk visible on his face.

"I should," I continued, "But because I have a mental disease, I think I'll call it a draw." Draco smiled and picked his head up to look at the board.

With Draco looking away, I was able to fully absorb his features. Before I hadn't noticed his well defined jawline, a very, very faint patch of freckles just under each eye on Dracos cheeks.

Studying Malfoy this way felt like a violation of his person. Yet somehow, a faint skin mark or a habit of tapping his pen made Malfoy just that much more human. Vulnerable. It gave me a sense of smallness and power all at the same time.

And all at once like a broom zooming towards me I realized why it was called a crush.

"Did you catch that last part, Red? It's what you were missing in your potion last time." And like that I was back in the real world, in a large chalk filled potions classroom.

"Oh, uh no. I must've missed it." Malfoy stood and collected his things as the professor dismissed the class.

"This is why you're failing." He commented.

"Thanks. You seem confident in my acedemic future." I snapped back casually. Draco winked my way in response and I felt myself float.

Funny just how fast taking a liking to someone can take you off your feet.