Draco

As I walked into the Great Hall I groaned, realizing it was a Gryffindor table day. When I arrived at the table of red and gold clad students, I was greeted with smiles. It still felt surreal, not being hated by all of the other Hogwarts students, but I was getting used to it.

I sat next to Ginny, kissing her cheek. "Morning, Gin." I said casually, taking a piece of toast from the middle of the table.

"Aren't you excited?" Ginny said, well, excitedly.

"Oh shoot, did I forget a birthday or something? You have so many brothers I can't remember all of them." Ginny laughed.

"No, Dray. We're graduating from Hogwarts! Together!" I wasn't as hyped as Ginny was, but her glowing face made me smile. Still, my brain was swirling. I knew I wouldn't be able to go home, even with my father in Azkaban. I knew my mother would tear up every time she saw me. I knew she would only see my father.

"Yeah, it's great." I tried my best to sound happy, but Ginny could tell there was something I was holding back.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I knew trying to hide from her was impossible. I sighed.

"I'm just not sure how I'm going to get the money from my father's account for a hotel room." Ginny gave a small gasp.

"Draco, do you not have anywhere to stay?" She asked.

"It's okay. I'm sure I'll find something."

"You could stay with me," I started to shake my head but Ginny continued. "Bill and Fleur are moving, and they said I could stay at there old house for a while. They were probably just going to rent it out anyway."

"I can't stay with you, Gin. Your family hates me." I said.

"That's the beauty of it all. It'll only be us." Ginny stood, squeezing my hand. "You don't have to answer. Now or ever." She began to walk away but I pulled Ginny closer to me, standing.

"Okay, you're on Weasley. I'll live with you." Ginny smiled widely, glancing quickly at the professor table before kissing me.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you back."

I'm thinking 5 or 6 more chapters? I'm not sure because I have a few more ideas before I end it. Anyhow, hope you enjoyed! Buhbi jelllybeens ♡