Draco

"Don't look so afraid, Malfoy." Hermione whispered, as Theo fastened my cufflinks.

"I have a right to look right afraid Hermione," I snapped. Hermione just smiled, pinning a rose to my lapel.

A few hours. A few hours and Draco would be married to Ginny Weasley.

It was all quick, in the scheme of things. Before Draco knew it, he was standing at the altar, holding in tears. Before he knew it, the music was starting, swelling up as everyone stood. Before Draco knew it, Ginny Weasley was Ginny Malfoy, and they were kissing at that altar, kissing like it was the first time they had done so.

Everything was perfect. Something Draco never saw coming.

Sure, Ginny dropped her slice of cake at the wedding reception, and Harry was just a tad too rude at holidays, but it was perfect.

A happy marriage and a good life with their friends wasn't it for Ginny and Draco.

When Ginny first found out she was pregnant, more than anything it infuriated her. Six months away from the Harpies at least, not to mention the sleepless nights she would wake from, just to head off to practice.

Still, Ginny and Draco loved little Sarah more than anything else in the world, and Ginny showed anyone who didn't believe it could happen that you could be a mother and an athlete.

Draco was calmer than anyone had expected, especially when they welcomed baby Scorpio into the world just weeks after Sarah's third birthday.

There was art projects, arguing, graduations, speeches, messes, and just good old living. And if you asked Ginny, or Draco, they would say every moment was perfect.

This is a summary of their life after Hogwarts, the potion tutoring and the fighting and the falling in love. But it doesn't mean that this was it. Moments that counted and countless others are unaccounted for, but that doesn't matter.

What does matter is that, in the end, it was the Weaselette and the Ferret that fell in love, and stayed that way forever.