Chapter 2: Mix

Natsu. He had grown so much. He stood tall, still with his pink hair that he had at such a young age. He looked strong, which almost made (Y/N) want to fight him, just like how they would play fight as kids. His eyes were the same dark colour as when he was a kid. It felt nostalgic. His fist was in mid air as if he had been about to punch Gray until Levy opened the door. Him and Gray were both staring at her.

"Who're you?" Natsu suddenly asked, annoyed.

(Y/N) gulped. She realised that she couldn't use her real name or Natsu might recognise her.

"This is-" Levy began, but (Y/N) interrupted her.

"(F/N)." (Y/N) quickly said.

-(A/N - F/N stands for fake name)-

Levy looked confused, but went along with it.
"Yes. This is (F/N), and she's here to join the guild."

(Y/N) was glad that she was wearing a cloak that covered her face, because people were staring at her from every direction and she could feel herself blushing.

The girl with the white hair from behind the counter walked up to (Y/N).

"I'm Mira, I'll take you to see Master Makarov." The white haired girl said, smiling.

(Y/N) followed Mira to the back of the hall where there was a door. By now, everyone had gone back to their previous activities. (Y/N) watched Natsu in the corner of her eye. He really hadn't recognised her!

Mira opened the door and lead (Y/N) inside. (Y/N) noticed a small old man sitting behind a desk with his feet kicked up. Was he really the master of this guild?

"Hello Mira, who's this?" He asked Mira.

"This is (F/N), and she would like to join the guild." Mira replied.

"What magic do you use, (F/N)?" The old man asked.

"Umm... Ice magic." (Y/N) replied quietly.

She was scared of how people would react if she told them she was the Demigod of Darkness.

"What other magic do you use?" He asked.

"W-what?" (Y/N) asked nervously.

"I'm not stupid, and I can sense a crazy amount of magic power coming from you. What kind of magic do you really use?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

(Y/N) looked nervously at Mira, not wanting her to know.

"I can leave you two to talk alone." Mira said, smiling sweetly before walking out.

-TIMESKIP-

"WHAT?!??" Master Makarov cried.

"Yeah... I mean it's not a big deal or anything..." (Y/N) replied.

"The Demigod of Darkness, with Nature, Ice, Water and Lightning God Slayer magic, as well as Secret Art Magic... You're very powerful." Master Makarov said nervously.

"I guess so. Also, there's another thing I need to confess..." (Y/N) said slowly.

"And what is that, my child?"

"My last name."

"What about it?"

"It's Dragneel."

Makarov spat his coffee everywhere.
"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU'RE NATSU'S-" He began, but (Y/N) covered his mouth before he could finish.

She didn't want anyone to overhear from outside the office. The door then swung open, and (Y/N) saw the last person she wanted to see when she had her hand covering Makarovs mouth.