Chapter 4: Victory

Natsu kicks the doors open and we all walk into the next room. We hear laughter coming from the end of the long, dark room. We walk towards it's source, glancing at each other. Finally we reach the end of the room, and spot a throne with a strange looking figure sitting on it. He was wearing a metal helmet with yellow fur sprouting out of the back. We couldn't identify his face under the helmet. The rest of his body was covered with a purple and yellow robe. He sat back casually on his throne, laughing at us.

"Who the hell are you?" Natsu asks, boldly.

"I bet you're confused about what's going on." The man replies, chuckling.

"Yes, quite frankly we're all a bit confused. Would you care to explain what's going on?" Erza asks, placing her hands on her hips.

"The mission that we sent you was fake. We used it to lure you here. As soon as you stepped foot in the village, the females would gain immense hunger. Because we only wanted the females. From there, you would go into our food shop and eat our food. The food contained sleeping charms. It worked pretty well, I must say." He explains, giggling hysterically. "This entire village is just an illusion. One of my many creations."

"Why did you want us?! What were your plans with us?" Lucy asks angrily.

"We need you females so that we can take your magic power away, and use it to create the most beautiful creation of them all..." He says psychotically.

"What creation?" Carla asks angrily.

"My little princess... A demigod. And we know that there is a demigod here today." He says, staring straight at me. Everyone except Lucy and Erza look at me, shocked.

"Why the hell are you trying to create another demigod?" I ask, growling under my breath.
"Aria wouldn't approve of this." I say, angrily.

"Aria isn't in this realm. She's gone now. She transferred all of her power to you. In that tattoo of yours." He says, pointing at my arm.

"I know that. But just because she isn't with us, it doesn't mean you can disrespect her wishes. You'll pay for that." I reply.

"I needed a demigod to use as a template. I will suck all of your memories away and use your power, combined with the power of your friends here to create the ultimate demigod." He says like a total creep.

"You'll do no such thing!" Carla says, furiously.

"Watch me." He says, stepping down from his throne. He walks towards me slowly, forming fists.

"IF YOU WANT TO GET TO (F/N) YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST!" Wendy yells, running in front of me.

"Wendy, you don't need to do this!" I yell, worried for her safety.

"You're family." She says, smiling at me before turning to face the man again.

"You'll have to take on all of us. Cause I know that I sure ain't sitting around watching you hurt my friends!" Natsu says, also walking in front of me.

"Natsu..." I whisper, a tear forming in my eye.

"Idiots. I'll take you all on!" The man yells, getting into a fighting stance.

"FIRE DRAGON: ROAR!" Natsu yells spontaneously, sending an attack in the direction of the man. The man, however, dodges his attack.

"OPEN THE GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL: TAURUS!" Lucy yells, summoning the cow.
Taurus appears and launches himself at the man. The man swiftly kicks Taurus in the face, making Taurus very angry.

"MOOOOO!" Taurus yells, swinging his axe at the man. The man grabbed Taurus' axe, melting it instantly. Taurus was shocked by this, and let his guard down. The man aimed a punch at Taurus' face, sending Taurus back into the spirit world.