Chapter 6: Rush

(Y/N)'s POV

Natsu and I made our way back to the hotel slowly, but neither of us spoke. I looked around at our surroundings as we walked, and took in all of the beautiful smells. Then, suddenly, Natsu said

"You know I'd never let anyone hurt you, right?"

I smiled softly, looking at his face. He seemed a bit upset.

"I know, Natsu. And I don't blame you for what happened. I know you didn't do it intentionally." I said, patting him on the back. He just nodded.

"So... do you have a crush on Lucy?" I ask bluntly. His entire face goes red.

Gotcha

"N-NO OF COURSE NOT WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!" He yells, eyes wide.

"I don't believe it for a second." I say, grinning mischievously.

"Do you wanna fight, short stack?!" He yells, lighting his fists on fire.

"I'm always up for a fight, pinky. Especially when I know I'm gonna win." I reply, lighting my fists up with a dark aura.

Me and Natsu were just about to fight when Erza walked in between us.

"What do you two think you're doing?!" She asks, angrily.

"Fighting!" Natsu says, still with flames surrounding his fists.

"YOU CAN FIGHT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT IN THE GUILD HALL, BUT YOU CANT FIGHT ON THE STREETS OF CROCUS, OKAY?!" She yells, angrily.

We both go pale and nod, terrified of Erza's wrath. She then leads us back to Team A's hotel. When we get there, it's 10PM.

"It's late, I better head back to my hotel room." I say, scratching the back of my head.

"Do you want me to walk you there? It's dark out." Natsu said, furrowing his brows.

"Natsu, you need to stay here. We have to be here at midnight and it's already 10:30." Erza explained.

"I'll be alright." I say, smiling.

"Are you sure?" Erza asks, slightly worried.

"Absolutely! I'll be watching you all from the stands tomorrow!" I say, winking before leaving.

Walking around Crocus in the dark was daunting, especially seeing as I'm not the best navigator. I knew the general direction of our hotel, though. I soon found myself walking down a very dark street. I have to admit I was a bit scared. Then, I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and I let out one scream before another arm clamped over my mouth. I tried my hardest to kick and scratch, but nothing seemed to be working. I soon felt myself being dragged towards an alleyway.

Sting's POV

I had almost made it back to my hotel room when I heard a scream coming from a street nearby. Usually I would leave this sort of thing alone but...

That scream sounded like (Y/N).

I ran down the street and caught a glimpse of someone being dragged into a nearby alleyway. I sprinted towards the alleyway and when I reached it I saw an old man holding (Y/N) up against the wall with a knife against her throat. (Y/N) was crying, and it broke my heart.