Chapter 11: Day 2 Part 3

I soon found my way to the rest of my team, and walked out on the balcony to see them all staring, wide eyes, jaws on the ground, towards the arena.

I raise an eyebrow and turn to see what they're all looking at. Oh my god. Why, Mira, why? I see Mira and another girl posing in bikinis. Suddenly, somehow, I find myself standing in the arena with other girls from my guild.

"I think you girls should compete!" Mavis says happily, running around us.

"MAVIS PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU TELEPORT ME BACK UP TO THE BALCONY I DONT EVEN HAVE A SWIMSUIT I CANT DO THIS!!!!" I yell, looking around nervously at all of my female guild mates who are all somehow in swimsuits.

"I have the perfect bikini just for you, (Y/N)!" Mavis says, giggling.

"NOOOOOOO PLEASE MAVIS!!!" I yell, before I feel my clothes vanish and be replaced with a black swimsuit. I go completely red and try to cover myself up.

"NATTSSSSUUUUUU!!!" I cry, looking up at him in the stands. He just sits there laughing at me hysterically.

"SORRY SIS, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN HERE!" He yells down.

I flip him off, before feeling my outfit change once again.

"SCHOOL SWIMSUITS!!" The announcers yell. I look down and see that I've changed into a one piece, which is good because it covers me more. I sigh and sit down grumpily on the ground, crossing my legs.

"Come pose with us (Y/N)! The crowd loves it!" Lucy says, grinning at me. I look up at the stands and see thousands of males with blood coming out of their noses. I roll my eyes in disgust.

"BIKINIS AND HIGH THIGHS!" The announcers say, and my outfit changes once again. I look down to see I'm wearing the same bikini as before but with thigh high lacey black socks.

"Why world... Kill me now..." I mutter, curling up in a ball on the ground.

"OUTFITS WITH GLASSES!" The announcers say now, and ONCE AGAIN my outfit changes. I look down and see I'm wearing a small white top tied high around my waist with the buttons undone so you can see my clevage. I'm also wearing a small plaid red skirt that barely covers my butt. I also have a pair of glasses sitting on the tip of my nose.

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY (Y/N)!" Lucy yells, still posing. I smile slightly. I mean, it kinda looks like fun... I could let loose a bit, couldn't I? 

I try to strike a pose and hear gasps from the Fairy Tail men. I turn and see lots of them with blood coming out of their noses. I then spot Natsu, who looks like he's about to explode.

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!! I DONT WANT THESE WEIRDOS STARING AT YOU" Natsu yells, covering the eyes of Gajeel and Gray. Heh. This could be the perfect chance to annoy Natsu.

"CAT EARS" The announcers yells. Uh oh... I feel my outfit change again and look down to see that I'm standing in a black bikini with black cat ears and a black cat tail.

Wait a minute.

I'm in the arena

which means

STING CAN SEE ME OH NO

I look up to the Sabertooth stand and see Sting, his face completely red, staring straight at me. I could use this to my advantage... I strike a pose, and blood immediately shoots out of Sting's nose.

I then see him jump into the arena and run towards me.
"COVER YOURSELF UP! SHEESH!" He yells, taking off his coat and wrapping it around me.

"What's wrong with posing for the audience?" I ask, smirking at him.

"A-as much as I'm sure they like it... we can save all the posing for my bedroom." Sting says, giving me a cocky look.

"OH YOU'RE GONNA GET IT NOW YOU-" I try to punch him but Natsu comes up behind me, grabbing me by the wrists and restraining me.

"Why are you always getting yourself into fights..." Laxus asks, walking towards us and facepalming.

"LET ME AT HIM!!! HE DESERVES A BEATING!" I yell, trying to attack Sting who's laughing at me while Natsu restrains me.

"BONDAGE!!" The announcers yell. Me, Laxus, Sting, and Natsu all suddenly freeze as my outfit changes. I'm wearing a black lingerie outfit and holding a whip. My face contorts from an annoyed one to a disturbingly excited one.

"Oh....... you're all gonna get it now..." I say, smiling evilly. Natsu Laxus and Sting all run away in different directions screaming for their lives.

"COME BACK HERE STING!!!!!" I scream, chasing him with my whip.

"She truly is a force of evil..." Carla says from the stands, shaking her head.

"PLEASE (Y/N) I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!" Sting screams, running away still.

"HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! I HAVE SO MUCH POWERRR" I scream, waving my whip around.

"WEDDING ATTIRE!" The announcers yell. I feel my outfit change to a wedding dress.

"My whip... :c" I say, pouting. I then notice Sting standing in front of me, blushing. He was wearing a tux and he looked......... hot.

"W-what are you blushing about idiot? Puffed from running away from me?" I ask, not making eye contact.

"You look... stunning." He says, staring at me. I feel a blush form on my cheeks.

"Watch it... just cause I don't have a whip, I can still beat you up yknow!!" I say, grumbling.

"I'm being serious (Y/N).." He replies.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I say, still not making eye contact. Sting grabs my chin and tilts my face up so we're staring into each other's eyes.

Slowly, he pulls my face towards his and I know it's really about to happen. We're about to kiss. That is, until a flying kick from Natsu lands right on Sting's cheek.

"NATSU!!!!" I yell, blushing furiously.

"IM NOT LETTING YOU KISS THAT GUY!!" He yells back, pointing at Sting.

"I WASN'T GONNA KISS HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! THERE WAS.. UH.... SOMETHING IN MY EYE!" I yell, going as red as Erza's hair. Natsu was about to shoot something back at me when the guild master from mermaid heel jumped into the arena exposing herself. It was... traumatic, to say the least. I covered my eyes and sat in a ball on the ground.

"Come on, let's get back to the stands." Laxus says, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me back to the Fairy Tail seating area. I can already tell this is gonna be a long day..