5|

I got up in the morning and Tom wasn't there. I mean....it was 8am. "Where was he supposed to go so early in the morning?" I thought to myself.

I didn't bother to call him. I got up anyways, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to bath because I love early morning baths. They keep me so fresh all day. As I pulled open the bathroom curtains, my eyes met a horrifying sight . I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a minute skirt and a crop t-shirt, just laying there in the middle of the bath tub. Worst thing: it did not belong to me.

A dress I never owned. It wasn't mine and I am the only girl in this house or maybe I thought so. I ran to grab my mobile to call Tom. After 3 calls, he finally picked up. I couldn't stand the thought of Tom with someone else while he's dating me.

"Umm...hey. I need to ask you from where the clothes came from? There's a dress in the bathtub and it doesn't belong to me. Whose is it?" I asked.

"What clothes? What are you talking about? I don't understand what you are saying" Tom said pissed off .

"You know everything. You know exactly what I am talking about and where are you anyways?" "I don't know anything right now...um...y/n...I can't talk right now..OUCH.....OUCH OH MY GOD....OUCH..ouchhhh. Bye..ouch"

"What the heck. What is that painful? TOM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? TOM!!!!"

But it was too late.

He ended the call.