11|

Just the door bell rang. I was going to open it but that girl stood up angrily and opened the door. It was Tom. She slapped him on his face without saying a word. I still stood there. He kept glancing at me and then that girl. I felt bad for him at this point but it wasn't like I was being with him anymore. I was trying to think positive and be confident on my chosen decision. I went to him and said what I felt was good for him AND me.

"Tom, I got to know... everything, including the 'clothes' thing AND the party yesterday. I am sorry but we are done now. I am sorry". I left the house leaving Tom and that chick. I was tearing up by now. Half because I felt bad for breaking up with Tom and half because of what he did. I decided to go to mom's house and live there with my cute sister, Maddy. All I needed was mom's lap in that situation. 

I know whatever Tom did was horrible but the memories we had were amazing and unforgettable. 

They say, 'learn to forgive and forget' but there are just some things that you can't get over. There are some people that you just can't forgive for whatever they did. And this was one of the those situations where I just couldn't forgive Tom.

And now, he's just a stranger with all my secrets.