8|

I shut the door behind me and ran to John's house. His house was not that far so I reached pretty quick. I knocked on the door and I was greeted by John.

"Hi!"

"Hi! I am glad you came. We were just waiting for you. Come in! And yes, hope you brought your swimming suit because we are having a pool party"

"Um... actually I didn't"

"Oh, no problem you can borrow my sister's"

"Actually I didn't tell my boyfriend I am coming here"

"Hold on! You have a boyfriend now?! Somebody who told she hates boys 6 years ago now has a boyfriend! Anyways, I bet he's pretty lucky! You could have brought him here!"

"Oh stop it. No it's fine. He had some work. He was...um...busy"

I couldn't tell him that my boyfriend has problem with everything and if I told Tom I was going to a guy's party, he would murder me, even if the guy was my friend just like this situation.

"Great! The pool party is in the backyard and I will tell my sister to give you a suit"

"Sure!"

I went to the backyard to take a look. Everyone seemed to have so much fun. There were games and even an exclusive bar! I met some girls and we talked. I had made friends already. I turned around when I heard my name. It was John's sister giving me her swimming suit. It was a black plain one with a white design on it. "Here you go, y/n" she said.

"Ah,yes thanks"

She nodded and left.

I went to the washroom to put it on. I went to the pool and dived in. The whole crowd cheered for me. I was finally happy.