10|

I felt like digging a hole in the ground and burying myself in it. I could barely breath. There was Tom. There was Thomas Stanley Holland, my boyfriend, dating for 8 months and he was making out with another girl. A girl who wasn't me. I couldn't stand the situation so I ran downstairs tears rolling down my face. Everything was just a blur. My friends were calling me from behind but I couldn't get over the image of him and that chick. I ran out of the front door and ran to my house. I never knew he was going to the same party as me. I reached at mine and went to my room and cried the whole night. At 12 am, the door bell rang, I went to open the door and there he was. "Hey! You came back so early?" He asked.

He definitely didn't see me at the party.

I ignored him and went back to sleep.

Next morning

I got up and knew exactly what to do. But Tom wasn't there. Again. After a few minutes, the door bell rang. I opened the door.

"Hey! Is Tom there?" she asked. It was a random girl. She had curly brown hair. She was wearing a mini skirt and crop t-shirt. Something about her dress seemed weird. It was the same dress that I found in the bathtub few days ago! "Tom is not there. But come in! He will be there" I said.

She came in. I sat with her. "Actually, the dress you are wearing, I found it in the bathtub few days back..."

"Oh yeah! We were making out that day and then Tom said someone came so we hurried and so I forgot my dress there but Tom gave me back at a party. We were making out at a party. Thank god nothing bad happened! And by the way, who are you?" She asked.

She definitely didn't think before saying.

"Me? I am his girlfriend, bitch"

"Wait, what the- . He has a girlfriend? He told me he is single. We were gonna date in 2 weeks! OMG this is crazy!"