9|

I spent the rest of the time in the pool and playing games with my new friends. We were so close in just minutes. We started calling each other 'girls'. A lot of people reached here after me. I got a bit bored staying for too long in the pool so me and my friends decided to get cozy and watch Netflix. The house was super crowded with people that I could barely walk. We made it upstairs. We got in our comfy clothes. On the way, John's sister came to see us.

"Hi love! Where are you going?" She asked.

"Um..we are going to the guest room..to watch... Netflix"

"Sure! The whole house is yours. Enjoy!"

Me and my friends headed to the room. It was at the end of a long hallway. The hallway was super suspicious. Mostly people go there when they are drunk and whatever the hell they do there. I heard my name from behind. I thought one of my friends called me so I turned back and asked who called me. But it was not my friends, it was just a random girl at the party. "Hey! Y/n! Y/n! Listen! Hold up! Don't....go to....that..." She said.

"Don't go where?" I asked curiously.

"Don't..go...to..that...room...I mean...it's just...better for you" "Why do you think it's better for me? What are you even talking about? I don't understand this. Of course I am going in. I wanna see it too!"

I ran to the door. Opened it slowly, not aware of what I would see or what's waiting for me. It took a little while for me to adjust to the blur of the vision. And what I saw was the most horrible thing I ever saw. Something I was expecting to happen but wasn't totally ready for it. Not right now.