𝗼 𝗻 𝗲

After a while, the wedding chapel was crowded with the bride's and groom's relatives, friends and guests. The chapel was decorated with a minimalist style.

There was an altar straight down from the doors and stained glass behind it. On the top of the altar was a candle stand with a white colored candle on it. As for the cross decorating the pedestal, it was in a Gothic design and was quite beautiful.

The warm glow of sunlight rested upon the bodies of the people inside, diffused by the intricately crafted windows of the chapel. Each pew was filled with guests who began to quiet down as the ceremony began to start.

It was a special day for the relatives, friends and guests that was present in the room. After some twists and turns, they exchanged vows. Loudly, the priest declared that the two are now officially wedded.

The people happily cheered and clapped. It went by smoothly. After the ceremonial act at the chapel, the crowd was redirected to where the reception will be held.

Unlike the minimalist style of the chapel, the reception party was held in a garden decorated with glamorous and creative style.

There's a welcome sign situated at the entrance of the garden with a message — “It's never too late to live happily ever after”. There's a flower bar inside, an array of fresh flowers sprawled out on a table so that guests  may peruse the blooms and create their very own take-home bouquets, corsages or flower crown. Wine barrels bursting with fresh flowers, fairy lights strung up on tree branches and flowers hanging in vintage bottles can be found everywhere.

Left and right, the main characters of the day were sorrounded. Some people congratulated, some people thanked the two for the invitation, some inquired about on how they met and some teased the flustered groom.

A woman who had light brown colored hair chuckled, afterall, it was her first time seeing her adoptive father's flustered state. When the crowd wanned, the main characters slipped and headed towards the brunette.

"Congratulations! I'm happy for you two!"

The lady beamed, hugging the two.

"Thank you, Ichika."

The man smiled, holding tightly the right hand of his wife.

The three chatted, happily, like there's no tommorow. Unbeknownst to them, that while they chatted, thirteen pairs of eyes stared at them. After a while, the two bid their farewell to the woman.

Prrrrrr, prrrrrr, prrrrrr.

A ‘sound’ came from her purse. The brunette opened it and found that her phone was ringing, she looked at the name on the screen — Hatō Kimura.

Hesitantly, she answered with a low voice.

"Hello?"

A man's voice came from the phone.

“Where are you, Ichika?! I've been calling you for hours!”

The man's voice was deep and low. After hearing the voice of the man, the brunette quickly turned off the phone.

"Good day everyone! Single ladies, please kindly gather at the center of the garden for the bouquet throwing event of our leading lady today: Miwa!"

The host whom is in his early 30's declared with an enthusiastic tone. After five minutes, the center was crowded. The ladies who are at the center was blazing with anticipation and strong sense of rivalry. Amidst all of the commotion the light brown haired woman  stood idly at the side, an amused smile plastered on her face.