S e v e n

Thoughts
Speaking
Speaking in English

----------------------------------------------------

| Ichika's POV |

"Why is it so dark here?"

Suddenly the lights went on. Standing in front of me were, my 13 stepbrothers, Ema and Juli.

"Welcome to the Asahina household!" all of the Asahina brothers shouted in harmony.

I was frozen on my spot from the shock.

"Are you suprised, onee-chan?"  Wataru asked in a excited voice, grabbing my hands.

All of the brothers seems to be anticipating my answer.

"Yesh..." I said as I cry tears of joy.

"E-eh!? W-why are you crying, Ichika-san?" Masaomi stuttered as he panicked.

"It's nothing." I responded, wiping my tears.

I feel warm and fuzzy inside. I didn't expected this from them since I am just a stepsister and not a real sister connected by blood.

I composed myself and then genuinely smiled at them. "Thank you everyone."

Then there's a momentarily silence in the room. "Why are they quiet? Did I say something wrong?"

"T-then let's start the welcoming party."  Tsubaki stammered, breaking the silence.

"YEAH!" shouted Yusuke.

The table was full of food. Cake, Dumplings, Pizza, Spaghetti and more.

As we eat all the food on the table suddenly Hikaru asked me a question.
"Ichika-chan, Why don't you tell us something about yourself?"

"That's right you are our new sister but we know so little about you." Ukyo admitted.

"Yeah..we...would....like.....to..know..you...better...." Louis agreed.

All the brothers now stared at me. I sweatdropped at the sudden attention I got from them.

"Hmm...It wouldn't hurt if I tell them something about me."

Since they're expecting my answer I agreed. "Alright then as you already know my name is Ichika Hinata and I'm Ema's sister. I have lived in other countries like South Korea, United States and California."

As I continue to tell them about myself suddenly my cellphone rang.

"You should answer that, Ichika-san." Azusa said sporting a small smile.

I mouthed. "Thank you."

Timeskip outside of Asahina's house

"Ichika, I miss you~" Melody blubbered. "It's been a long time since we have talk."

"Melody!?"

"Woah, you seemed so shock about me calling you." Melody teased.

Melody is my best friend who I have met in South Korea. She is younger and a model like me.

"Why are you calling me now? And where are you?"

"Woah! easy girl! I'm currently working in California and do I need a reason to call my best friend?" Melody replied.

"No, please forgive me."

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!? Our majesty is saying sorry!?" Melody teased again. "Where did our stern majesty go?"

"Enough teasing me." I said coldly.

"I'm s-sorry, your majesty..." Melody apologized. "You seem cheerful now." Melody cooed.

"I am."

"That's good..." Melody mumbled.

"Hmm...what? I didn't hear it."

"Nothing, nothing, Ah! What happened by the way to you and......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued....

Comment, Share and Vote!

O(≧▽≦)O12/12/19