T e n

Thoughts
Speaking in English
Speaking

----------------------------------------------------

| Ichika's POV |

"Ah! I nearly forgot, what happened to you after the accident with Reo?" Melody asked.

"Reo? The name is familiar."

Hearing the name gave me goosebumps. The wind was so cold and trees were rustling around. I tried to remember  but nothing comes to mind. Maybe, I'm still affected by my short term amnesia.

"So you don't remember him, huh?" Melody mumbled.

"Yea..."

"Well you have short term amnesia for awhile now and please just remember that bastard took advantage of you, okay?" Melody shouted.

"Alright."

"Gotta go now~" says Melody.

"Goodbye then."

"Reo? Where did I hear that name again?"

The wind stop and the moon was shining brightly. I stared at the moon for a while before going back inside.

"Onee-chan, you're back!" Wataru exclaimed, hugging my legs.

"Yeah..." I sat between Ema and Wataru.

"Nee-san, are you ok?" Ema asked, leaning.

"Yes, I'm fine..." I reassured Ema.

"Ah, Imouto-san we have a surprise for you." Kaname babbled, walking towards us.

"What is it?" I asked, tilting my head.

"It's a secret~ here put this on." Kaname chirped as he give me a blindfold.

I nodded and put it on carefully and tightly.

"What are they planning?"

"Here hold my hands." says Wataru.

I grabbed his hands and followed him. His hands were so soft like a baby.

"We're here!" Masaomi said enthusiastically.

I took off the blindfold and saw a room. The room was so breathtakingly beautiful. The wallpaper was brown with a tint of white. It was just my type.

 It was just my type

"We decorated it based on our impression of you. Mature but pure." Iori explained while smiling tenderly.

"Do you like it, nee-chan?" Wataru asked, jumping up and down.

"Yes!" I smiled.

"Phew...thank god." Tsubaki chirped. "That was nerve wracking."

"But that means you want me to live here..?" I said, looking so confused.

"Yea..." Masaomi replied.

"We decided that it's better if you live with us because it's too dangerous for a young lady like you to live alone." Ukyo explained.

"Please nee-chan stay with us." Wataru nagged, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Please..." Ema pleaded.

All the attention was on me again for the third time today. Suddenly Hikaru walked towards me and whispered. "You need to do it because it's dangerous for a young girl like Ema, to be alone with thirteen guys under one roof afterall."

Thinking about it now thirteen guys and a single girl living in one roof with no blood relation is quite dangerous. Feeling quite persuaded to Hikaru's reason I agreed to live with them from now on.

"Yay! nee-chan is going to stay with us~" Wataru chirped, jumping up and down.

"It's good that you decided to stay with us." says Azusa and Iori with a smile on their face.

"Here, If you need any help or advice, you can call me." Natsume says, giving me his business card.

"Thank you!"

We went back to the living room.

"Welcome back!" Yusuke shouted.

"Yea.." Subaru muttered.

Yusuke have a really loud voice while Subaru is really quiet. They have two opposite demeanor and attitude. They remind me of a parallel line.

"Are they really brothers?"

I sat down beside Fuuto. "Oh, Fuuto-kun, why aren't you eating?" I muttered so that the others will not hear me.

"Ichika-nee-san, I'm so sorry about my actions awhile ago." Fuuto apologized, bowing down his head. "It was childish of me."

"Apology accepted." I smiled.

"Eh? Aren't you mad at me?" Fuuto said confused.

"Don't mind, don't mind, at least you admitted your wrongdoings." I genuinely smiled, patting his head. "It's a short life so why not live it to the fullest."

Fuuto look at me and his face furiously turned red. "Eh!? Are you sick?" I asked, moving my face closer to his.

"Hmm..It seems that you don't have a fever." I said calmly.

Suddenly Fuuto stood up quickly catching the attention of the brothers and then ran away as fast as he can.

"Eh? What happened to him?" I asked myself.

Fufu~ Another update. The next update will be in January 19. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading~

Comment, Share and Vote ~

ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ12/14/18