T h i r t e e n

Thoughts
Speaking in English
Speaking

|•ICHIKA'S POV•|

Mr. Kimura dropped me off outside the Sunrise Residence. As I was about to open the door.... suddenly a blonde woman approach me.

"Do you live here?" the woman asked, pointing at Sunrise Residence.

I nodded and flashed my usual smile. "Yes, I do"

The woman has blonde hair and her body is pretty curvy. I noticed that she has a luggage behind her. As I was about to speak, Wataru and Masaomi appeared.

"Onee-san~ Where did you go last night?" Wataru asked, grabbing my arm.

I ruffled his head and smiled once again. "I'm sorry for worrying you"

"Ichika-san, who's this with you?" Masaomi asked, noticing the foreign woman standing beside me.

"About that, I'm looking for a man called Hikaru Asahina" the blonde woman chattered.

"Ehh~ Hikaru-nii might be inside" Wataru said, pointing at Sunrise Residence.

"Please come inside then" Masaomi suggested.

Timeskip inside the Residence (A/N: It's still Ichika's Pov)

"Please take a seat there" Masaomi kindly suggested, pointing at the couch.

The blonde lady spat as she sat down. "Hmph, thank you"

"I'm gonna call Hikaru upstairs. Please wait for a moment" Masaomi kindly said.

Masaomi left. It's now only me, Wataru and the blonde lady here in the room.

"Nee-san, I'm hungry~ I want some cookies" Wataru complained.

"Ok, ok, I'll get it for you. Do you want some tea or coffee?" I asked to the blonde.

"I'll like some coffee then" the blonde arrogantly said.

I nodded back and left the room. I got a jar of cookies and put some cookies into a plate. I brewed some coffee and tea. After awhile the coffee and tea are now done. I got back to the room bringing the coffee, tea and cookies in a tray.

"Nee-san~thank you for the cookies" Wataru beamed, kissing my right cheek.

I ruffled his hair and genuinely smiled. "You're welcome, Wataru"

I can feel the eyes of Leanna sternly staring at us. After awhile Masaomi arrived with Hikaru following behind him.

"Hikaru, nice seeing you again" Leanna shouted, hugging Hikaru tightly.

"Nice seeing you too, Lea" Hikaru smiled, hugging Leanna back.

"Umm... who's is she, Hikaru-nii?" Wataru asked, breaking their sweet reunion.

Hikaru replied. "Oh, she's my co-worker and she's also our mother's friend"

"I'm Leanna, I'm from overseas" Leanna rudely said.

"I'm really sorry for her demeanor" Hikaru apologized.

Masaomi kindly smiled while introducing himself and Wataru.
"It's fine, I'm Masaomi the oldest and this is our youngest Wataru"

"And I'm Ichika their stepsister" I said.

"Hmm...okay, whatever" Leanna rudely said, ignoring my presence.

"Onee-san, I want to play with you~ Can we play in my room?" Wataru begged, staring at me with puppy eyes.

I genuinely smiled and nodded.