T w o

Thoughts
Speaking
Speaking in English

----------------------------------------------------
"Ichika......is that you?"

Hearing a familiar voice the young lady turned around. It was her only friend in Japan, Juli.

"Juli... It's been a long time since we last met, right." she said, looking at Juli.

Instead of answering, Juli ran towards the young lady.

"You idiot! Why did you left us for many years!? I thought you would only leave for one year. You didn't even bother meeting, Ema," Juli shouted angrily. "But wait a minute...Did you saw Ema here yet!?"

The young lady answered with a smile on her face. "Not yet... but I promise you that before I leave the party I'll meet her here."

It was really nice to meet her friend, Juli in here. She was glad but they didn't know that someone was staring hard at them as they chattered.

Hey!!! Don't ignore me, you idiots!” the one who is staring at them shouted. It was Momo.

Ah, I'm sorry, Momo. I forgot that you're there,” the young lady said. “Momo, this is Juli. He's the one who is taking care and protecting my sister in my stead.

"Hmph! My name is Momo. I'm Ichika's caretaker." Momo stated angrily.

The young lady sweatdrop seeing Momo hostile to Juli. For Momo, Ichika was her one and only treasure.

"Oh, if you're here, Juli. Where's my sister?" the young lady asked, looking around for her sister.

Juli's face went pale. He had forgotten again why he's wandering around there.

"I-I'ts because she forgot my existence and left me here again," Juli timidly answered. "She has done this many times."

Momo the white rabbit snickered at him. He was now embarrassed and scared of Ichika's reaction.

"Didn't I told you before I left that I want you to be beside her all the time," the brunette stated, wearing a dark smile. "Didn't I, Juli?"

"I-I'm sorry, Ichika...." he muttered, trembling.

The young lady let out a sigh before returning to her usual demeanor. "Well then let's go and find her."

Before they can leave their places someone shouted at them. It was Rintarou, huffing hard.

"Ichika! Juli! Momo!" Rintarou shouted. "Where are you going?"

"What is it, dad? And why are you running around in your own party?" the brunette said.

Rintarou answered, frantically. "It was because I wanted you to meet the sons of Miwa before you leave again!"

"Hmm... stepbrothers huh. Let's go." she said as she followed behind her dad closely.

| Ema's POV |

"Ummm..why are we gathered here?" I asked, smiling timidly.

All thirteen brothers were present. This is the first time I saw them complete. Miwa-san is in here too. Well afterall she was the one who called all of us.

"My dear Ema, me and your father wanted to let you all meet someone special," Miwa-san chirped. "You all are in for a suprise~"

"I wonder who it is?"

| Third Person's POV |

The brothers looked at their dearest mother with curiousity. Soon they heard a knock coming from the door. The door revealed Rintarou. He was wearing a big grin on his face.

"Looks like everyone is here," Rintarou exclaimed. "You 'three' come inside now."

The door slowly opened again. They're faces was full of expectant and curiosity. The young lady proceeded to walk out of the darkness.

"Hello everyone. My name is Ichika Hinata, I am now officially your new stepsister along with Ema, nice meeting you all." She greeted, flashing a smile.

The room was enveloped by silence. One by one the brother's examined the young lady, head to toe. They were struck by awe. She was a dazzling beauty afterall.

Their new stepsister had medium length, light brown colored hair paired with a chestnut colored eyes. She has curves in all the right places. Her skin was pale and smooth. If you compare her beauty to a person it would be a famous idol or actress.

"I-Ichika!"

| Ichika's POV |

After I introduced myself there was a long silence. My new thirteen stepbrothers stared at me like an exhibition of some sort. I looked at my side and saw a familiar brunette like me. It was my dear sister, Ema.

"I-Ichika!" she shouted at me.

"You're bigger than the last time I saw you, Ema."

Shu hugged me suddenly and I patted her back. I glance up at my new thirteen stepbrothers and their faces says a lot of what they're feeling right now.

"Ne, ne, are you really a new onee-chan?" a salmon colored hair, little boy asked, tugging the hem of my dress.

"Well yeah."

"Yay~ I have a another pretty onee-san!" the salmon colored hair, little boy exclaimed in delight.

I was happy to knew that I will have lots of brothers now. And Ema wouldn't be lonely anymore. One by one they introduce themselves in order. I now knew that the salmon colored hair, little boy was named Wataru and he was the youngest of all the sons.

Before they can talk to me further, I excuse myself.

"Dad, I better get going now..." I said, smiling at him.

"Ehhh~ you're leaving so soon." Tsubaki complained.

"I'm very sorry but I really need to go now. I'll visit you all soon." I excused myself, hurriedly and left the room with my luggage, of course.

I turned on my cellphone, it was full of missed calls and texts messages. Momo pop out of my purse curiously. I hailed a cab and told the driver the address.

"Where are we going, Ichika?" Momo asked.

"To the hotel." I answered, briefly looking at her.

Hello this is the author! Please excuse any spelling or grammatical mistakes that I made while writing this. I would gladly accept requests. Luy y'all!

Comment, Share and Vote!

(>▽<)ノ11/06/18