Chapter 4*

*Read this chapter carefully and with caution. The actual cheek clapation is actually here.

We walked to Marlon's small studio apartment, and practically rushed up to his front door. Even in a hurry he was confident. His shoulders were square and back and his steps were filled with meaning.

He slipped is key into the lock of the door and it opened into the dark apartment. The slits between blinds of the window showed the sparkling streetlights outside.

He looked at me as he made way for me to enter the apartment, and he came in behind me. I could feel his eyes on my back as I looked around, and he turned on a single lamp.

I felt his hands touch my shoulders, and my eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Let me get this off of you." He said as he helped me shrug off my coat. I was getting way too excited way too quickly.

I found my way to the small mid-century style couch in his house. It looked like something out of the Jetsons. I sat there and fiddled with my thumbs, and he smirked as he picked up a crystal bottle off his coffee table.

"You've got an amazing nice figure. Like a doll." He admired, and he poured himself a drink. Without speaking, his rose his eyebrows while offering me a drink. I shook my head no thank you.

He stood in front of me, one hand in the pocket of his slacks and the other holding his drink. He was extremely close because the coffee table didn't leave much room between him and I. He downed the small amount of brown liquor in his glass.

Without losing eye contact, he set the glass down on the coffee table behind him. Then, he stood up straight with both hands in his pockets. I could see the bulge forming in his pants, it was much bigger than I'd ever imagined.

I looked into his eyes, and squinted at him.

"Why don't you just do what you brought me here for?" I asked boldly. A smirk formed on his face, but he still didn't do anything.

I took the initiative to unbutton my sheath dress, and my satin bra was slowly exposed. His face turned very serious, and he swiped his hand on my shoulder to make my clothing fall off of it.

Kneeling in front of the couch, he kissed my shoulder and then up to my neck. I sighed as his lips worked wonders on me.

His hand found its way up my tight skirt, and his fingers grazed on my covered heat. Next thing I knew, he roughly rolled up my tight dress and yanked down my panties.

Both shoulders of my unzipped dress fell off, and now my dress was a meaningless article of clothing bunched up at my waist. His lips lightly swiped over my nipples that were prominent from under the satin bra I wore. His lips rolling on the satin gave me sensations I couldn't describe.

His fingers made it to my heat once again. I held onto his neck as they entered me, and kissed his lips once his fingers were left soaking.

He never broke eye contact as he sucked the two fingers that were just inside of me. Then I fiddled with his belt to give him treatment of his own.

"Not tonight." He said, holding onto my hand. He unbuckled his belt, and his member was now right in front of me. I wouldn't done anything to have it just touch my lips, but he had something else in mind.

Holding it, he got on top of me and entered it inside. His lips parted and I held onto him tightly, and when he moved I felt like I was taken to another world.

He thrusted inside of me, and we both faded in the night. There was no one else like him, and nothing that could compare to him.

It was almost like he was Divine. He owned my body from that point on.