Losing myself to him

It had been a few days since Jayla married Nate and they were on every front cover of the papers and magazines. 

Jayla spoke to her father and told him what had happened he was furious and warned Nate that if he ever did anything to hurt his little girl he would find him but as long as Jayla was happy he would be fine.

 Jayla slept in one of the spare bedrooms... Nate wanted to make sure she felt safe and when she was ready she could come to him. She did want him but she really wanted to make sure she was doing the right thing so she waited.

Nate took Jayla out for dinner and made sure they both didn't drink champagne. Jayla thought that was funny because she knew it was the champagne that gave her memory loss of what happened that night. 

They had a lovely meal and went back to the penthouse Nate walked into the kitchen and got a coffee... Jayla walked to her room and changed into a skimpy top and shorts... She sits on the chair in the lounge looking out the window at the view. 

Nate walks in with his coffee and takes his jacket off and places it on the arm of the sofa he undoes his tie and a couple of buttons on his shirt and slips it over his head and puts it with his jacket he sits back on the sofa and kicks his shoes off and puts his feet up on the coffee table and crosses his ankles, he looks over at Jayla, she looks at him.

 "It's a beautiful view from up here". 

 "Yes it is, I will speak to my lawyers tomorrow, and find out how far this divorce as got". 

 "OK, well I'm going to bed".

 Jayla stands up and leans down to Nate to kiss him... Nate kisses her cheek.

 Jayla walks off to her room. 

 Nate finished his coffee and went to bed.

Jayla woke up and looked at the clock, two fifteen in the morning. 

She got up and took her top and her bottoms off she put a short nightie on and open her door and went to Nate's door she listened. 

She pushed the handle down and entered his room. She closed the door behind her and could just make out the outline of his body. 

She walks over to the opposite side of the bed and slid beneath the satin sheets. 

"Jayla, What are you doing in here?". 

 "I didn't mean to wake you, but....". 

 Nate climbs on top of her and starts kissing her he pulls her nightie up over head. She is totally naked and touching Nate's naked body... She could feel how hard his cock was and felt tingling all over her body she opens her legs and Nate breaks from the kiss... 

 "Are you sure you're ready?". 

 She grabs Nate's hands and puts it on her tits.

 "Yes, I want my husband". 

Nate played with her tits until her nipples were erect he then used his hand and slid it down her thigh and on her inner thigh, he used his finger to to tease her clit. She starts to moan her moaning was so erotic and sexual.

Nate was getting turned on he wanted to taste her... He kissed his way down to her pussy and played with her clit until he made her come he slides his finger in to her cunt Jayla moans again... 

"Oh my god that feels good". She says with pleasure.

 Nate licks up all her juices Slides off the bed opens the drawer takes a condom out and asks again,