Let's Just Do The Mission

Jayla had been back on base for a week and Nate had phoned and messaged her, she didn't answer the phone to him, she sent him a message saying, 

"See you in three weeks when you get to base, Major".

 Jayla was in the gym every day pushing herself and her marks men ship, she was spot on every time.

 She had become friends to a fellow soldier, Zane who was on her team, they would train together and have a laugh.

Jayla was with Zane in the gym when Nate arrives on base. 

She was sparring with Zane, and when Nate walked in, she was sat across his chest with her knees holding his arms in place, Nate didn't like what he was seeing, and shouts, 

"Jayla, what the fuck are you doing?". 

 She looks at him and stands up, she offers her hand to Zane and she pulls him up. 

"Zane I will see you later". 

 She climbs out of the ring and back to her bunk to have a shower. 

Nate was not impressed with her attitude against him. 

He walked over to her bunk and walked in, he looks at the woman that were in the bunk and they salute him, 

"Where is the lieutenant?". 

They point to the shower, 

"Is there anyone else in there with her?", They all said no. 

He waited for her to come out, she's wrapped in a towel and Nate wanted to fuck her, 

"Why it's my fucking husband".

 The women look at Jayla, they didn't know her husband was the Major because they were new on base too. 

 "Jayla, we need to talk?".

 "No, we don't, you showed me what you really want, let's just leave it at that, if this is going to be a problem, I will put in for a transfer". 

 "Jayla you haven't got to do that, but you could tell me what I'm meant to have done, for you to be so angry". 

 "Nate I'm not being second best to your mistress, so you think about it and let me know if you want her or me? because I'm fucking fed up with it".

 "Jayla of course I want you". 

 "Nate just fucking think about it, now fucking leave because you're making my skin crawl". 

"Jayla what the fuck is your problem?". 

 "Saydee, is my problem, think how you feel if a man talks to me, now fucking get out".

 Nate then turns and shouts,

 "All outside in ten we are going for a ten-mile hike".

 "You are a fucking prick, don't take it out on them, this is between you and me, I will put in for a transfer, no way am I going to let these troops take the wrap for me". 

 "Okay Jayla, you want to be the hero, you can do twenty-mile run".

 "Not a fucking problem, but I'm still putting in for a transfer".

Jayla changed and started her twenty-mile run, she enjoyed her run and when she got back, she went to the gym and worked on the punch bag.

 Zane was stood with her, Nate walks in and looks at Jayla, 

"Lieutenant spar with me now and that's an order". 

 Oh boy Jayla wanted to kick the crap out of him, but Nate didn't know that Jayla had gotten better.