◆●Please Read●◆

I just wanna share something with you all. I really hope you will read this.

This is my first ever story, as in a complete book thing that I've ever written and I know for sure there are serveral mistakes and I sincerely apologize for that.

I'm learning everyday. ☺️

I never really intended to write this book or any book in general, it just happened. I wrote this random segment where a boy met this girl in an art institute & all thanks to wattpad stories, it somehow ended up as a fanfic.

I thought, why not write a fanfic? I mean I was writing a story for the first time ever & I just felt that I should dedicate my first ever work to a man who is my biggest inspiration in every way possible, who means SO much to me and has been a HUGE part of my life since I was four or five― Michael Jackson.

I never thought I would come this far with you all.

I wanna tell that how much each and every one of you mean to me and that I do not take any one of my readers for granted.

You all take your time to read my work. You guys vote and support my work. You comment and give me your amazing feedback which is literally my strength because your comments are precious to me and help me know where I'm good and what I'm lacking. Your feedback really means everything to me and the feeling of knowing that my work is getting love and support is indescribable.

I was super, super nervous when I published the first chapter. It took me more than a month to publish the first chapter because of how nervous I was. 😅

I really don't know if I'm a good or a bad writer but I do know for sure that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to pour my heart out in the form of this story and that this story means everything to me. I don't know if I'll write another book like this in the future but no matter how many books/stories I'll write, this specific book―I Love You Endlessly― will always be extremely precious to me.

So, I wanna thank all of my wonderful readers from the depths of my heart and soul for all your wonderful support and love.

You all are my strength and I really do love and adore and appreciate each one of you―even if you are a silent reader. 💀

Hopefully, I'll update soon. 😊

And some of you reached me via messages here to ask my Instagram, so if you are willing to join me there its-
@ sim_moonwalker
There I'm trying to keep Michael's legacy and his words alive and there I try to post about everything and anything about him, his work, his talent. And I did my research well so the information is quite authentic. 😁💀

Thank you SO much for reading this if you did, because it means the world to me.

Much Love. ❤️