◆●Please Read●◆

Hey fam!

So here's a thing guys, as I've mentioned earlier as well, this story was totally a random thing. I never intended to publish it in any way. This was never even meant to be a book.

And as it was never meant to be a book, this  story looks abrupt— ridiculously abrupt. And it is.

I really don't want to unpublish this book (at least not now) but this story needs some serious editing. So I've decided to edit the chapters while the book is still published. 💆🏻‍♀️

I'm highly disappointed with the initial few chapters that I feel like screaming and honestly I feel embarrassed because of how much some of the chapters suck! Especially the few initial ones. And I'm so sorry I couldn't give you a good story since the very beginning.

I never ever thought that this story would get such an overwhelming response and so much love. I never thought we would come this far, and now that we have, I want this book to be as perfect as I can make it.

I'm totally fine with the timeline, the plot and the pace of the story- that's perfect to me. But I really believe that the first few chapters—along with a few more—can be so much better.

The point is, writing seems ridiculously rushed and there are mistakes because the chapters were never actually planned, you know and I wasn't as expressive as I'm now because I was terribly nervous when I first published this story. 😌

🎶 I'm only Humaaann!🎶 😅

Emotions are the key to bind the readers to a story and make them feel what the character is feeling and what a writer felt while writing. A reader should experience a story and should be able to relate with that story. And I honestly think some chapters lack that emotional bond, especially the initial ones.

I'm really working upon my writing and my writing skills. I'm trying not to make many mistakes and just give you all what you expect from this story and hopefully I'm giving it. Because I absolutely love to write and express and spill what's all inside of my head through writing.
:

So basically, I would really like to work upon some of the previous chapters. I would really like to edit or even re-write or add a few segments in certain chapters and after that I will write the new chapters.

I apologize for this because you guys will have to wait tiny bit longer for the new update. 🙁

I hope you all will bear with me and understand. 😊🙏🏼

Thank you so much to the ones who read the complete thing, I highly appreciate it.

So much love your way ❤️😘

- Sim ❤️

~**PLEASE_VOTE_COMMENT_SHARE**~