Chapter 19 : Surprising attack

"N-Nothing." I smiled. "If I won't tell you, this will anyways." I waved the recorder in the air.

"Okay, but you should stop thinking about whatever that had made you cry," Tyler said, sounding concern.

"So what is the point of this?" I asked as I hand over the recorder.

"Giving it to the principal as proof that someone is stalking you," Ryder explained.

"So when are we gonna give her?" I asked.

"We? No, you," Ryan said as he snatched the recorder from Ryder's hand and gave it to me.

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Because it's your interaction between him and you and the principal trusts you so you guys can have your girl talk or something," Collins said.

"Then, I'll do it tomorrow." They all nodded.
____________________

"Look, Audrey. I'm so sorry," Kevin apologised.

"No way am I gonna forgive you! I trusted you!" I screamed at him with anger.

"Yeah, now I realised that and I'm really sorry," he said.

"Why should I give people like you a second chance? If I didn't agree to set you up, you would have gotten away with it until now!" I said.

"I—"

"Save it. I'm not hearing any of your apologies or explanations," I said and walked away.

"Audrey!" He grabbed my arm.

"What on earth? Let go of me! This isn't gonna help! You can't force me!" I yanked my hand and walked faster.

I came to a stop and said, "Don't talk or touch me ever again."

I walked to my dorm and slammed myself onto the bed. I hid the recorder in one of the drawers just in case Kevin were to steal it from me.

I grabbed my clothes and with my favourite black crop top hoodie and placed it on my bed and went of for a nice bath.

I get into the bathtub with warm water and closed my eyes.

Unfortunately, the scene where Kevin and I was roams inside my head. What he said, what he did. Everything was playing inside my head.

The scene were he grabbed my arm. Disgusting.

Soon, my head fills with whispers. Those whispers were asking for revenge. Something far worst than exposing them. Something, deadly.

I moved around but my eyes were shut. It seems like I can't get out of this. I screamed, "No!"

"I can't do it!"

When my dark thoughts was gone, I was able to open my eyes wide again. And I was still in the bathtub, panting heavily.

I think I've made the right choice. Kevin can't be around. It's just gonna be dangerous for me. I'll start thinking about revenge and stufff. It's like the devil on my shoulder is telling me that I should do it.

I stood up from the bathtub and wrapped myself in towel.

That isn't relaxing at all.

I walked outside, slipping in my undies when there was a knock on the door.

"Did someone forget their keys?" I said as I sighed.

When I opened the door, someone pushed me onto my bed and leans on top of me with both hands caging me.

"You're not Ryder!" I shouted.

"Yep," he said.

"What do you want from me Lucas?"

"I want you,"

No way.

"Sorry, but no thanks. Go find another dolly to play with," I said.

"You're the only dolly in this school," he said.

"It's not my fault I know your plan," I said with eye rolls.

"You already knew it all along, that's why you set up the whole fake relationship thing with Tyler," he said.

True.

"It's too late anyways."

"That's why I'm gonna make you regret." 

Where's Ryder when you need him?!

"I've already regretted trusting either of you so you can leave now and let me change," I said and he growled.

What? I'm speaking for myself. It's not like I'm lying.

I've really regretted trusting Kevin, arguing him and opening the door for Lucas to barge in like that on me.

"I ain't gonna regret anything else," I said.

"Right, unless I take your virginity."

The nerve of that guy—

"You wouldn't dare," I hissed.

I began screaming and and kicking him with my legs.

I know, pretty useless.

He got the door shut and locked, what else can I do?

He chuckled and grabbed both of my hands before I could punch his precious little face.

"If my hands are free, I'd punch you any second now," I growled.

"Too bad they aren't," he said.

"At least let me change," I said.

"And where's the fun in that?"

"There's my fun in it," I said.

Ooh, get burnt boy.

Not now, Audrey.

He shifted both of my hands for him to hold in one palm. He used the other to support himself to lean on top of me.

Our faces were just centimetres away.

"Let's see if you're first kiss has been taken," he said.

I sucked in my lips so that he can't kiss me. He was too close to me so I shut my eyes, shaking violently in fear of what he is capable of.

I opened my eyes slowly and he was away from me. Looks like he isn't happy. I let go of my lips and slightly smiled.

He look down at my towel and back up to me with a smirk on his face.

"No..." I whispered.

Is this the end of me? Exposing my half baked body and being under my so called rival.

I shut my eyes with tears. I could hear noise at the background but I was too distracted of thinking this is the end of me.

"What is going on here?!"

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Is it too much or what?

Sorry I skipped a day of not publishing. Yesterday, I was ready to publish but I didn't have WiFi because I went out and when I went back home, all my hard work was gone except the title and the first 4 words itself. 

So yeah.

See y'all and I hope that you enjoy it!

Also, I hope that you guys would vote and comment on what you think about this chapter.

And with that said, byeeeee! 😘