-14-

Chim: sure.

Jimins heart was about to burst out of his chest, his phone start to ring. And Jimin never jumped up so fast, he fixed his hair and lean forwards on his bed supporting himself with a pillow.

Jungkooks face lights up the screen and Jimin couldn't believe what was happing.

He was on a face time with his high school crush.

"Park Jimin! Your Park Jimin!" Jungkook smiles, shuffling on his mattress. He was leaning against his headboard a blanket laid over him.

Jungkook would get endless memeable photos of his mysterious boy from his good friend Taehyung.

And what a coincidence he ended up texting him at three in the morning.

"Uh yeah." Jimin's face was flushing at the day of his name.

"Kim Taehyung talks a lot about you." Jungkook bit his lip, to stop himself from smiling.

Jimin was so adorable in his eyes.

"Oh really?" Jimin felt as if his face is now a beating red.

"Ahh Yes, So Park Jimin tell me about yourself." Jungkook looks at the boy and can't help but think he was the cutest person in the world.

"Oh ok. I'm Park Jimin I'm eighteen going to graduate this year, I'm good friends with Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok...." Jimin was suddenly cut by Jungkook.

"Not what are you. Who are you. Like what's your passions, who do you inspire to be." Jimin nods his head getting what the younger was getting at.

"I want to dance and sing, but I know I wouldn't be able to make a life out of that." Jimin shakes his head.

"Do think I could hear you sing and watch you dance one day?" Jungkook hopes the boy from the other end says yes.

"Maybe."

The two boys talked for hours on end, they started a ten o' clock at night and when Jungkook looks at the time a sudden realization washes over him.

"It's three in the morning Jimin." Jimin stops laughing at what Jungkook said earlier and looks at the time.

He was right, the time slipped pass the two boys like nothing.

"I guess your right." Jimin smiles.

"I think three am is our number." Jungkook chuckles.

"It appears to be so, we've always talk at or too." Jimin bites his lip to contain his smile.

"Maybe one day I'll fuck you to this time." Jungkook suddenly lets out, and Jimin's face flushes.

That was the first dirty joke Jungkook said in the six hour conversation.

"As much as I love talking to you, I think it's best I let you rest." Jungkook says to the camera.

"Ah yeah, it was great talking to you too. Text you tomorrow?" Jimin says hopefully.

"Of course, goodnight Jiminnie." Jungkook blows a kiss at the camera.

"Night Kookie." Jimin waves softly and presses end call.

Jiminnie. Jimin kept repeating in his head.

He liked the sound of it, he wanted to hear more of it.

Jungkook changes the name of Jimin in his contacts that night.

Jimins phone vibrates and a smile spreads across his face.

Kookie: Goodnight my Baby Jiminnie

Jimin frantically puts a nice heart next to Kookies contact.

Jiminnie💕: night night, my kookie ☺️.

Kookie❤️: sleep well 😘