-44-

Hey guys,
Some violence occurs in this chapter.
Physical just a warning.
So if you can't read, then you could skip this chapter.

Jimin hears the loud blast of a horn outside his door, and fear trembles his body.

How could he face Jungkook after what he done?

He fixes his tie one more time, and glances up in the mirror.

"You can do this Jimin." Jimin gave himself his peep talk and heard the honk again, jimins head snaps towards the window and sees the limo Jungkook wanted to get earlier.

Many varieties of failures tonight cloud his mind.

When he opened the door he seen Jungkook who looked astonishing, the suit fit him and loosened at just the right places.
Jungkooks lips touch back together, his eyes falling back to the doe like state, his suit hugs his slender waist.
His hair styled nicely and natural, the soft fringe brushed and sits just below his eyebrows.

He held up a nice white rose corsage and Jimin couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you." Jimin was a blushing mess, Jungkook opens the box and motions for him to move over, Jungkook delicately slides the pin in the tux's fabric. Jungkook looks down at his flower and back to Jimins making sure that he placed it on the right side.

"Navy suits you." Jungkook was in awe, he wanted to kiss Jimin and yell at him at the same time, but he'll put to the side the pain Taehyung caused to just have one more night with his Jiminnie.

Jimin was surprised when jungkook and him entered the vehicle to see a girl.
Who wears a nude dress, it's heart neck line rested just perfect on her chest, and curved in her waist precisely.
It was long and had a long slit that showed off her long slender leg, he hair fastened in sleek ponytail. Two gold rings hung from her ears; her makeup make Jimin in awe.

It surprising on how many colours were blended, and soft luscious lips were painted with a light pink.

"Oh hey Jungkook." She looks away from the beauty mirror and shuts it placing it back in her purse.

"Sana hey you look lovely, this is my boyfriend Jimin." Taehyung's eyes flutter up from his phone and glances at the two who's hands were interlocked.

"Park Jimin right? You guys look amazing." Jimin shakes hands with Sana.

Lee Sana was a art prodigy, who was in every club imagined.
Sana was a social butterfly she knew everyone, and was loved by all for her kindness and how she wore her heart on her sleeve.

"Your here with Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned and Sana nodded.

It was queitmthe rest of the way and it was Hoseok and Jin's bickering that drone out the silence.

Namjoon was taking obnoxious selfies on his lovers phone, which Jin Who was driving hits the light brown haired boy at the back of his skull.

Hoseok let out a giggle as Namjoon held the back of his head and whined.

"Don't be laughing I might trip you on you way out." Jin sneakily spits.

Hoseok was glowing but he was biting his lips clearly nervous. Yoongi's fingers tapped on the door at a rhythmic pace. The raven haired Hoseok places his hand on top of the older hand gives him a reassuring grin.

It surprised Jungkook too see two complete opposites in such comparison, Yoongi was so rough and at edge but he was his protector.
Hoseok was so smooth and at eased, they meshed together beautifully.