-45-

Hey doodes!

Some illness and self harm is mentioned but not glorified.
I do warn if you get triggered easily.
And I realized that a lot of point of views are displayed and I'm dearly sorry if you get confused.
Also I know the ending sucks, I really didn't know how to end it, and I know it's longer chapter then the other ones so be prepared!
Thanks for reading
Love,
Trinity

Jimin sprinted towards Jungkook who's lean body was strutting towards the main doors, Jungkook seemed furious.

It's like he had an red aura from how angered pulsed through his veins.

"Hey where do you think your going!" Jimin calls out and Jungkook doesn't flinch or even acknowledge him.

"Home!"Jungkook growls looking back hissing, he stops for a spilt second then starts to make his way.

Jimin had enough, he grabs Jungkooks shoulder and turns him around.

"Look I get it your pissed and jealous but it doesn't give you the fucking right to just beat up Taehyung. He's in a bad place right now, and you don't have to be friends but you have to at least get along." Jungkook bites his lip and nods.

"He was all over you! You think I'm going to all happy and shit when my boyfriend flirting with his best friend!" Jungkook stifles, anger radiating off him.

"Well I expect you to talk to me about it and not going throwing punches whenever someone talks to me! An by the way I wasn't flirting, I like you Jungkook not him." Jimin reminds.

"It's just I couldn't stand it. I'm sorry, I know that it was dick move." Jungkook realized what he had done.

Jungkook went from anger to guilt.

"I know can we just put this all behind us?" Jimin hoped that they would.

"Of course, I'm sure you want to talk to Taehyung and I'll go in the dance and help Yoongi spike the punch." Jungkook leans down and softly kisses Jimin's forehead

"Alright, I'll be in there in a bit." Jimin kisses Jungkook's cheek and turns around, Jimin had a feeling Taehyung was sulking in the men's washroom.

"Be careful." Jungkook calls after Jimin as he sprints towards the washroom, and that's were exactly Taehyung was.

He was crouched down, legs pressed against his chest and his elbows braced on knees.

Jimin felt a sharp sting in his chest as he heard Taehyung's sobs, Jimin made his way towards the boy who's head tucked in his knees.

Jimin leans against the wall and slides down and sits beside the boy.

"Hey." Jimin started trying to think of some noble speech to say to him.
"Look at me."

Taehyung slowly raises his his head and locks eyes with Jimin, Taehyung's face was covered in tears, his jaw had a red blotch signalling that it was sure to leave a bruise.

His lip was busted; dried blood covered his nose and his eye had a dark shiner.

"I'm such a fucking loser." Taehyung dries his eyes, knowing he should stop crying.

"No your not, stop feeling sorry for yourself and tell me what's been bothering you." Jimin rakes his arm around the sad boy.

A long silence fills the room, and Taehyung shuffles away from Jimins grip and wipes his sweating palms on his slacks.