~53~

Y'all know what's happening,
It's the smut.
It is indeed explicit, sooooo
if you don't want to read sexual content.
Skip the chapter,
It's purely entertainment for those dirty ARMYS.
Prepare for some major holy water use 💦

" Do you want me?" Jungkook asks, hoping for the right answer. Jungkook nibbles softly on his lovers ear, "Do you want me to love you?"

"Yes." Jimin pants.

"Yes what?" Jungkook looks at him, stopping his touches and kisses, making Jimin whine.

"Yes daddy."

Jungkook bit Jimin's neck leaving him very breathless, as Kookie marked him as his own. Jimin's Adam's apple bobbed frantically when Jungkook trails down with his lips, pulling the hem of his sweater and shirt off.
Jungkook continues to mark a trail of his marks. His kisses trialing down his stomach through all the bumps, dips, his torso, finally settling at the waist band of his sweat pants. Jungkook slowly palming him.
Jimin's breathe goes shallow, almost choking on a gasp when Kookie's fingers hook under his underwear pulling them down, slowly having Jimin whine.

"No fair I'm the only one naked." Jimin tries to grab Jungkook's sweater but he softly hits his hand away, pushing himself off the bed.

"Well let's make it even." Jungkook smirks, stripping himself in front of Jimin who's face flushes a deep crimson.

Jungkook climbs back onto the bed, and kisses Jimin sweetly, his tongue grazes Jimin's bottom lip and he parts his lips. Jungkook's tongue explores his mouth, as Jimin submits himself. Jimin suddenly sucks on the younger tongue causing him to groan. He parts away and looks at the lazy smiled Jimin, bitting his lip cutely. His long lashes casting shadows along his reddened cheekbones, eyes filled with lust and passion.

Jimin smiles and gently pushes Jungkook over, he cups his face giving a slow, delicate and lust filled kiss. Making a slow battle between their two tongues. Trailing down from the kiss, Jimin licks Jungkook's jaw down to his neck, nipping and sucking his flesh.
Jimin moves down to Jungkook's broad chest, bitting his nipple earning a long moan from Kookie. He slides down Jungkook's stomach showering chaste kisses before licking his tip.

"Oh f-fuck." Jungkook moans, running his hands through his hair as Jimin licks the tip again. He grabs the shaft, jerking it a few times before pressing the head to his lips. The warm cavern of Jimin's lips envelope Jungkook's cock, making him a moaning mess. Jiminnie bobs his head reaching half of Kookie's length. Jungkook's hips buck up, making the older gag. Jimin takes that a sign and takes in more of Kook's length.
Jungkook's hands grip onto Jiminnie's hair tugging it he lets out profound curses, as Jimin deep-throated him.

"I can't wait anymore." Jungkook pulls Jimin up by his hair, who was confused on why Jungkook made him stop.

Jungkook leans towards the stand where a bottle of lube and a condom sits in the drawer. Jimin gets the memo and puts himself on all fours waiting for Jungkook's fingers to prep him up. Jungkook kisses the back of Jimin and grabs the lube, the translucent substance coaxes his fingers and he spreads it along Jimin's entrance.

Jungkook enters two fingers in, repeating the steps of prep. Adding another one he pumps inside a moaning Jimin. Jungkook feels that he's ready and flips Jimin over, making the boy face him. Jungkook rips opens the package and rolls the condom over his length adding extra lube before aligning himself.

"Are you sure you want this? Don't feel like I'm pressuring you, because if your uncomfortable we can just stop." Jungkook looks up too Jimin who is biting his swollen lips.