~66~

Y'all should know what the squiggly lines mean. SMUT! Smut! smut. enjoy 😉
Also buckle up ✊😆
There's gonna be A LOT OF FLUFF!!!

Jimin was breathless, he had absolutely no clue on how too do this.

"Yeah.." he lets out. "I promise you Jungkook."

Jungkook lets out the breath he was holding in.

Jimin leans in and gives him a sweet kiss.

"Jungkook." Jimin says in the kiss as Jungkook slightly parts away resting his forehead against his.

"I know what sex feels like but Jungkook I want you make love to me." Jimin leans in and gives him a passionate kiss.

"Of course my love." Jungkook whispers delicately peppering his neck with kisses.

"Lets take this to the car, I don't people to just be walking and see to gays Fucking." Jimin giggles, getting up from the group.

"I'll clean this up, but I want you in the car in the back; prepared." Jungkook smiles, lifting his hand in the air signalling for jimin to help him up.

Jimin followed his orders and scurries over to the car, it's leather interior is bound to make the boys stick with sweat.

Jimin digs around and smiles when he finds Jungkook's stash of lube and condoms.

Of course this boy had this in his vehicle.

Jimin slowly strips himself as he tries to find the right radio to play.

The soft tunes were delicate and oh it set the mood.

Jungkook opens the door and smirks when he sees jimin stripping himself. In the back ready for the ride.

Jungkook starts to peel off his clothing taking off the white dress shirt and pants.

Chucking them on the car floor; Jungkook only keep on his briefs as he got inside; shutting the car door behind him.

Jimin didn't hesitate; he leans in capturing Jungkook's plump lips. Passionately kissing deeply as Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck straddling him.

Jungkook lets out a groan as Jimin lays pressure over his manhood.

"Jimin I love you so much." Jungkook whispers; his lips trialing down peppering his neck with chaste kisses.

Jimin leans back arching himself causing Jungkook to moan.

"Jungkook can I please you?" Jimin asks moving off of him and tugging at the waist band of his briefs.

"Only if you want to." Jungkook pants, lifting himself up so Jimin could easily take up his underwear.

Jimin feels his cock basically drip in attraction when he drools over Jungkook's throbbing dick. It was practically oozing out pre-cum.

Jimin traces his finger up and down his shaft making Kookie shutter.

"You been so good to me, it's time you receive the same treatment love."