𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. the one where scott brings spider-man

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི                CHAPTER 4.
࿐     ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᶜᵒᵗᵗ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍˢ ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʳᵐᵃⁿ

      SPIDER-MAN had managed to disappear from the scene before any cops showed, which didn't help Stiles' case when he tried to explain that the red-spandex clad hero had saved Brett's life and managed to keep Violet unscathed

      Sheriff Stilinski again, didn't like Spider-Man. With the amount of shit going down in Beacon Hills, the last thing he needed was some kid trying to do his job alone. Mostly, he just didn't want to find the spider's body somewhere.

       Peter was beginning to realize that there was never going to be a normal day at school ever again. Today, Stiles and Lydia had skipped to go to Eichen House and interrogate a banshee, who they believed could get them the other third of the key.

     Stiles invited Peter to go along, three's a team and all, but Peter declined, hoping to stay away from the mental asylum for as long as he lived. 

    But also, Liam had been missing from school, with no alibi to cover for him. Just an empty seat in Economics. But it wasn't like Peter knew him anyway, so his first assumption was sick. If werewolves could get sick.

    Maybe like a wolf sickness. like rabies.

    Maybe.

     But Peter wasn't expecting to get a call from Scott in the middle of his lunch. So he answered, poking his half eaten peanut butter sandwich. "Hi Scott."

     He was proud of himself for sounding so comfortable around the McCall boy. Progress was progress.

    "Come to the bus parking lot."

    Peter furrowed his brows. "What? Why?"

     "Just get here, please." Scott mumbled before hanging up abruptly. Peter furrowed his brows before standing from the table quickly, peeking into his bag and shoving a binder out the way, assuring he'd shoved the spider suit in there that morning.

And sure enough, the red and blue spandex suit was crumpled up inside. Peter huffed, zipping it back and jogging out of the cafeteria.

"Scott?" Peter called out, glancing around nervously, holding his hands tightly around his backpack straps over his shoulders. "Sco — "