𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄. the one where peter has pokémon cards

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི                     CHAPTER 12.
࿐        ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵖᵉᵗᵉʳ ʰᵃˢ ᵖᵒᵏᵉᵐᵒⁿ ᶜᵃʳᵈˢ

  ࿐           ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵖᵉᵗᵉʳ ʰᵃˢ ᵖᵒᵏᵉᵐᵒⁿ ᶜᵃʳᵈˢ

         "OH GEEZ, I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN A HAIR CUT." Sheriff Stilinski groans, dusting off the top of his head, rather unsatisfied with the prickly mix of grey and brown he had atop his head. It was the same brown as his son, and the same grey his own father had. He wasn't fond of the duo it had become, and how it made him feel like he'd given up.

    Noah Stilinski still had it. Right?

    Stiles hums, brushing the front piece to sway to the right side instead of the left. "Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut!" He smiled brightly.

    The sheriff wasn't pleased.

    But besides Stiles, sitting on the desk with his legs swinging and a magic eight ball from this random cops desk in his hand — Peter shrugs at the man. "I think you look great."

    "Well, thank you, son-I-should-have-had."

    Stiles lifts a finger pointedly, "Hey, son in law eventually."

    Every time Stiles mentions so much as anything in the far further for them as a couple, it makes Peter's heart race. It's been months, and Peter should be past the butterfly stomach phase by now — but he simply isn't. Hearing that Stiles still wants this, it makes him blush like crazy.

    The sheriff pinches the bridge of his nose tightly. "Dear sweet jesus.... what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

      "What!? Dad." Stiles grabs his fathers attention, grasping the man's shoulders, attempting at a man to man here. "Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman."

    Peter leans forward. "Or man..."

    Suddenly Stiles is beaming. "Exactly! Father like son."

    But from the dead serious look across his fathers face, both boys can plainly tell the man is strictly straight. "It's a woman, t." He reassures, making sure his son isn't trying to solve his sexuality along with every other thing that boy has going on. "A very beautiful woman."

     Peter smiles as the puppy love look. It's always fun to see, Peter was a fan. He'd seen his aunt may go on a date every so often just to keep her 'skills at their prime'. And Peter personally loved to go shopping with her, not technically as a gay kid — but as her nephew. He liked learning what his aunt liked and what trends she wanted to try. He liked seeing her smile about the way a guy asked her out and how 'she couldn't believe she was still doing the dating scene'.