𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ↴

( 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾. 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 )
𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖔.
—— ᵗʰᵉ ᵒʷʰʳʰᵉ'ˢʰᵉ ᵏⁱⁿʰᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ

—— ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ

   peter benjamin parker was a quiet kid. he never called much attention to himself and kept his hobbies his own. he sat in the back scribbling chemical reactions and spandex suit designs whenever he got the chance. not that anyone really noticed him, always more occupied with whatever shenanigans stiles stilinski was up to, whether or not scott mccall was involved was never guaranteed.

    and not to discredit him as a dismissive kid eager to escape beacon hills high school, peter was smart. science and technology savvy, he'd say as a humble kid. but he was beyond any chemistry teacher in beacon county. his growing 4.9 gpa as a rising junior in high school was a bit daunting to his assigned teachers. but he'd been raised on the notion to do something that makes you feel important.

   he wanted to be someone.

   and recently, he'd been given the opportunity.

   in the form of web shooting wrists and no more huffing and puffing on the mile. spider man had come out of the shadows and swallowed peter parker whole. the red and blue slinger had become peter parker, and peter parker him.

   but peter was viciously reminded who he was on a daily basis upon hearing rumors about spider-man. he was still a nervous and anxious high school kid who got giddy when people were proud of him.

   and maybe the fact his big fat crush was totally team spider-man. that helped a lot.

   stiles stilinski always made peter feel giddy anyway.

   but now spider-man has some new found enemy's. peter can't say he's dealt with too much, usually petty thieves and grand theft bicycle, nothing crazy. but recently, things are just getting too weird.

   the other day, peter swears on his pet rocks life that he saw a man with no mouth. the dude just strolled right on past him and towards the hospital.

   not just a neighborhood spider-man anymore, he guessed.