Chapter 9

[ Monique ]

After a long soothing shower, i dried myself quickly and opened the closet. It was filled with men's shirt! Luckily, i found some shorts -- women's shorts on the other side and some mini skirts. I frowned. It was too "mini" for me. Seriously, when you wear them it's like showing your butt to the whole world and that is not good. There were also some undergarments for women in one of the small drawers and it was surprising that it fits me well.

I grabbed a plain white oversize tshirt when reached up to my mid thighs and decided to wear one of those highwaist shorts. I picked the not too "short" shorts cuz if I wear the shorter ones, it would be of no difference to those mini slut skirts. I looked at my self carefully in the mirror then tugged the front part of the oversize shirt in my highwaist short (korean way) and let the back portion to cover my butt. This is funny, they managed to find some skirts and shorts and women's lingeries but no tshirts? I let my hair loose to let it dry as I opened the door to my room to explore the whole place.

The hallway was painted pure white and mordern style with some colorful paintings hanging on the wall. I looked to the left and the hallways seemed to stretched further...it was like a hallway to who-knows-where it ends! And the same goes to the right. There were plenty of rooms actually. I took the route to the right and luckily it leads me to a flight of stairs...another never ending stairs going up and down.

The living room was huge with a big chandelier hanging at the center. There were soft red sofa in the center together with a black glass table. The floor was made of brownish marble which sparkled. I went straight to the huge 2 black doors with golden knobs. I twisted one of the knobs and gave me access to the view outside.

A few meters from me, in the middle of the brick pathway was a fountain. It was a mermaid holding a jug where the water flowed. The fountain looks old with moss covering all over it. The water was greenish in color and there were lilies blooming with pride showing their pure white and pink color. The sound of the fountain sent a very relaxing sound. The brick pathway leads to different directions and i'd surely be lost if i mistakingly pick one of them. The whole place was filled with tree, giving a cool shade while walking and the atmosphere was filled with the sweet scent of flowers. I took one right turn and found the most beautiful garden i've ever seen.

Oh my....

Roses...

My favorite flower stood out among the rest with it's brilliant blood red color. I went near them and inhaled their sweet scent. I smiled and adored their beauty.

"You know, if I were the rose, i'd feel ashamed being stared by a beautiful lady",someone was standing behind a tree opposite to my direction.

I felt nervous and stood abruptly clutching the tshirt covering the part of my chest.

"Relax Doctor, it's just me.",the guy who was with Leo and Lucas came out from behind the tree and walked towards me.

"I'm Argus by the way. Leo's younger brother.",he reached out his hand.

I don't wanna be rude so I took his hand in return

"Shall we?",he gestured towards the wooden bench behind me. I nod in response.

"How are you feeling?",he combed his black hair. He really looked like Leo but he was younger and was not as muscular as his brother.

"I'm fine",that was all I could say. Well, im not really 100 percent fine, i was still confused with everything.

"That's good to hear. You were really brave back there",he smirked while twirling a rose and smelled it.

"Nah, it was a common thing to do",he looked at me with confusion. "Well, when you see someone who's hurt and in deep pain, would you not help them?"