Chapter 37

Hey! The Doctor Meets the Vampire is now on #11 in vampireseverywhere category. Thank you so much. Enjoy reading as we are about to end this story once and for all.

✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

The sky was painted in bright red and orange color. Soon, the sun would hide and be replaced by the ever brightly shining moon.

*body falling on the ground*

"2 down, 3 more to go",Loisa adjusted the scope. "there are 2 guards in the main entrance, 1 scouting at the left",she added.

"okay, leave the rest to us",Leo squeezed the earpiece.

The three of them both sneaked into the palace and successfully eliminated the guards without any difficulties.

"Something's off",Loisa whispered.

"what? Can't hear you!",Leo answered adjusting the earpiece and looked at his companions who had the look of confusion.

"it's too easy",Loisa replied but the signal was getting weaker.

"hello?",she called out but all she could hear were cracking sounds.

"Fck this! I'm going!",she slammed her hand on the ground then stood up, carrying her sniper rifle on her back.

She was midway through the entrance when four guards caught her as they roamed around the castle,"Hey! Stop!",they yelled causing Loisa to sprint towards the main door.

PLAKKK!!!

Loisa's eyes widened when she saw a knife landing hard on the wooden door right in front of her. Without her vampire skills it would be impossible to dodge and would possibly cut her left ear.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!",the bald one yelled as they approached her holding out a gun.

"screw this...i'm not good when it comes to close combat but I can guarantee 75% that I'll be able to escape...",she murmured.

"hey! Turn around!",the other one yelled pointing the gun at her.

She slowly turned around while her right hand was reaching something in her pocket.

The four guards cautiously walked towards her still pointing out their guns and knives.

Loisa stepped back till her back hit the wooden door.

"I'm sorry....I was just passing by...",she imitated the sound of a lost child.

The bald one smirked looking back at his companions.

"Looks like we have our meal now boys",he smiled wickedly licking his lips.

They were 1 meter apart when Loisa spoke.

"unless I kill you guys first", and without delay,she pulled out the knife from the door and a gun from her pocket then dashed towards the vampire close to her sliding her way between his legs slashing his thigh then jumped quickly and landed on the other vampire's neck. She held his head then sliced his throat open till he bleed and fell to the ground gurgling blood on his mouth.

"YOU BITCH!!!",the one whose thighs were slashed yelled holding his gun then shoot at her direction.

Loisa was able to dodge the bullet but it left a scratch on her cheek.

Taking advantage of the situation, the bald vampire began to shoot behind her making her do the cartwheel three times then landed a kick on his head.

The bald vampire fell to the ground grunting as he touched his aching head. Loisa pulled out the knife from the bald man's left hand then stabbed him right on the chest and finally with full force, she sliced his neck separating the head from the body and threw it on the ground.

BANGGGG!!!

Her eyes widened when she realized her left shoulder was shot. She lost her balance and kneeled on the ground feeling the burning pain as the bullet sank deeper on her shoulder making her spat some blood.

The vampire laughed like an insane person then kicked her right on the face making her fall to the ground.

Loisa looked in front of her and saw the knife she was holding a few minutes ago and tried to reach it but was stopped when a black shoe landed on her hand and squeezed hard making her grunt in pain.

"THIS IS THE PRICE YOU'LL PAY FOR BEING AN ARROGANT BITCH!",the vampire yelled pointing the gun at her forehead.

"Heh",Loisa scoffed and spit blood on his shoe. "asshole"

The vampire was now furious and leaned closer to her with the gun pushed on her forehead. "DIE BITCH"

Blood was spilled on the ground and a faint scream was heard before a lifeless body fell directly on the ground which was convulsing then as soon as it stopped there was silence.

*Sound of  flesh crushed...*

"And you think I'll die easily? Asshole",she spoke with hatred in her eyes as she stepped over the vampire's lifeless body with a hole in his chest and rushed immediately inside the castle.

*at the dancing hall*

The chandelier hung elegantly on the ceiling illuminating the beauty of the dancing hall where grand balls were held and people of high status would gather wearing their elegant attire. But this time, there was no ball. It was a different event.

A woman was standing in the middle of the hall surrounded with bloodthirsty vampire. She had a thick round eyeglass (which got broken due to the fight she had outside), with bangs enough to reach the glasses and some freckles. Her sweet face and body was now stained with blood. "Never had the chance to celebrate my debut, my 18th birthday. But I think it's not too late.",she looked around with astonishment in her eyes amidst the fact that she was surrounded by vampires who are in for a kill. "Not bad, who would have thought I'd be able to dance in a grand dancing hall in a huge castle! This is amazing!",she yelled then pulled out her knife and positioned herself in defense position. "now...",she grinned. "let's dance".

She lunged forward and landed a kick on the vampire's face causing him to stumble on the floor along with the other two vampires behind him. There were a total of 25 vampires in that hall and escaping is not the best solution. She tightly gripped her Gerber Strongarm Fixed Blade Coyote. The blade of this alternative is crafted from 420 HC steel that’s quite solid. On the other hand, that doesn’t make the tool hefty or overly heavy. The ceramic coating boasted by the blade renders it rust-resistant, but another aspect that’s rather important about it is that its matte black color doesn’t make it reflect light, thereby ensuring the hunter’s stealth. The knife is both strong and lightweight, and can increase its usability and grip.

She plunged the knife from one vampire to another either slicing their throats and pulling out their hearts or separating the head from the body alon with the spine.

Finally, there were 15 vampires all in all but her body was getting weaker due to the shot from her shoulder which aches with every movement she make. "just a little bit more",she whispered though sweat was flowing from her head down to her body and her shoulder was now in excessive bleeding. She held her knife once again in attack position letting her one arm fall losely on the side which was dripping with blood.

"i can do this",she murmured though her head was now throbbing in pain. She was loosing blood and she was aware of it but now is not the time to be affected and show weakness. She had to eliminate these vampires to be able to reach Leo and the others and to rescue Monique.

Seeing her weak state, all 15 vampires rushed towards her with their hungry  scream.

Banggggg!!!

The door burst open and landed on the two vampires who were standing close to it.

"Sorry, the party started early than I expected",he smiled brushing his red hair showing the skull earing on his left ear.