Chapter 03

The house was sinking in the dark at the moment and dead silence.Aish no I heard that voice so it was not a dead  silence.I was sure that sound was coming from the upstairs.So I stepped up the stairs without making any sound.Upstair was darker as it was.

No...I beg you..please..

Again that voice.I increased my pace and reached the room where Jungkook was.I unlocked the door and entered the room.Can you imagine about the  darkest room in the world.......yeah I was in that.I found Jungkook was on his bed trembling all over his body.I kept my phone on the bed side cupboard for attain some light.I looked at Jungkook and sat on the bed.

Please....I beg you....leave me alone...

I grabbed his shoulder and shook him for wake him up.

Jungkook wake up..Jungkook...it's just a dream Jungkook..wake up...

No....no..please...

He screamed while making himself into a ball on the bed.
He didn't wake up.So I have to shake him a bit faster.

Jungkook..wake up...it's just a dream....wake up

He opened his eyes and pushed me away.His eyes were filled with scary...pain....

'Why...what happened...'

Jungkook...it's me....Y/N...you were having a bad dream...so I woke you up...that's all....I won't hurt you...see..

I tried to relax him by telling reassuring words and did he.He was sweating all over.

May I....

I approached him by dragging myself a bit.I leaned towards and wiped his sweaty forehead with my sleeve making his bangs apart.I felt that he was staring at me.But I ignored him and did my job.Then I leaned back and smiled at him.I wanted to hug him so badly but I hesitated that he would reject any skinship.

Do you want some water....

He nodded and sat on the bed.I gave him a glass of water.

May I be here until you go to sleep...

He didn't move a bit or didn't show any react.He was like freezed.His eyes were filled with kinda amazement...or I misread.I smiled at him.

Don't worry...I won't hurt you....I just want to make you feel better...

Jungkook lied himself on the bed and closed his eyes.I ran my fingers through his hair and suddenly Jungkook opened his eyes.I shocked and about to take my hand away from him but he smiled....what....yeah he smiled.....I swear....
Then he closed his eyes again and I caressed his hair slowly.Really I was shocked as his reaction for my touch.How could I believe that he smiled with me....

'Oh God....am I dreaming....he has such a beautiful smile though....like an angel......stop it Y/N......are you falling for him....no....it's just admiring him...that's all...'

I heard his steady breathing which signed he was sleeping.I looked at him.He was sleeping cutely...oh...like a little bunny.....

'Please don't do this to me...you're making me fall for you....don't be this cute...'

I smiled at his cuteness and kissed on his forehead softly....oops....I didn't mind it....but I couldn't help myself....he was really cute in his sleep...

....I searched for my phone yet closing my eyes but I couldn't find it beside me.

Oh..where are you...

I opened my eyes slightly.Yeah...it was not there.I frowned and tried to remember.

Oh...okay....

I came outwards the room after freshening myself.

Good morning Mrs.Lee....

Mrs.Lee turned to me and gave a -I-have-no-GoOd-mornings- look.....oh may be...

But my morning was really good.My mind was replaying his angelic smile and also that kiss...I meant SUDDEN kiss...oh it made me blushing so badly....

Have your breakfast Miss Jung...

Oh...okay...ah...what about Jungkook....

You can carry Master Jeon's breakfast to his room after having yours Miss Jung...

Ah...can I have my breakfast with him...

Mrs.Lee looked like I slapped on her face and Eunji was so hilarious with her aghast eyes.

I meant can I have my breakfast with him in his room...
Mrs.Lee....

Ah...yeah....

Any problem...

No...no Miss Jung....

So..

So..ah yeah...you can....

I smiled and placed my plate on the tray which was prepared for Jungkook.Then I thanked Mrs.Lee and carried away the tray with me....with a huge smile.
There were two reasons behind my smile.First one was I got a chance to have breakfast with Jungkook and the second one was I could escape from those disgusting examine gazes.

I unlocked the door only to see  Jungkook was struggling with my phone.He was shocked as my unexpected arrival and tried to hide it behind him like it would work.But he gave up it in two seconds and placed the phone beside him.Then he began to fiddle while stealing glances at me.

'How can you be this cute.....'

I smiled at him warmly and placed the tray on the table.
I was about to wish him but....

I'm sorry...

What....OMG....what just I heard...did he talk...yeah this was the first time he talked to me....he has such a beautiful voice...like an angel

Oh c'mon I can't help myself not to mention this angel thing when it comes to Jungkook....

I can explain...I...I didn't mean...ah...

Oh...Jungkook...why....no need of being sorry or no need of any explanation okay..I'm not mad at you or anything...

His jaws dropped in front of my words like he expect something else like yelling at him.I smiled at him but my heart was aching as seeing him like that.He was confused and I could see it in his eyes too.I wanted to hug him tight and make him feel good.

You didn't do anything wrong...and I'm so happy because you're curious about me...means you like me or....