Chapter 18

Jimin came inside and I signed him to sit on the sofa with Jungkook. Jungkook seemed like little bit nervous but it went alright when Jimin told me to stay with them.

So...Jungkook...you have such a nice name...I'm Jimin...

Jungkook didn't reply him but staring at me.

Okay...don't worry I don't want you to uncomfortable around me...I just want to help you...and this will make everything better...so don't hesitate to tell me anything...

Still Jungkook wasn't responding to Jimin. He didn't even move a muscle.

I know it's not that easy to remember about those things and specially it's not that easy to talk about it..but I want to know about your dad and Mr.Han....

I signed Jungkook to relax and answer Jimin.

But he wasn't looked like relaxed at all.

Yeah..there should be so much patience when we dealing with such things. Jimin was an expert. He waited for Jungkook for almost ten minutes.

Ah...okay...can I know how long....how long you're facing these things....can you remember...

.
.
.
.
.
Ok-

Since my fours...

Jungkook's voice were cracked and his eyes were looked away.
I couldn't help gasping at his response.

'He has to involve in such a disgusting situation since he was very little...how could he bare all those things as a kid...that unreadable story in his eyes...it is becoming more clear now...'

O-okay...

Jimin also looked like shocked.

Your dad..

Dad...

Yeah...Mr. Jeon...

He...he told me that I was a m-mistake and everything went wrong because of my presence...he didn't want to see me...he hates me...I-I...

Just relax...

Jimin caressed his shoulder and tried to console him.

What about Mr.Han...can you just tell me how did he come into this...

I noticed jungkook was fiddling with his fingers. He looked down. I felt how hard it was for him.

Mr.Han ........he...he's...ah...he's the one who came to console me when I was beaten up by dad...he told me that no one loves me but he...I believed him...I like the way he calls me...but he changed....it was different when he changed....I felt it's wrong.....but I couldn't help...I-he-ah...

Jungkook licked his lips. I ran to Jungkook and kneeled down beside him while grabbing his hands.

That's enough...

I told Jimin and he nodded. He turned off the recorder and stood up. I sat beside Jungkook and hugged him tight. I felt my eyes gonna wet and tears rolled down.

I'm sorry...

....Jimin and the other cops left with the captives after recording  my statement.
Yeah....everyone...everyone arrested.

Mrs.Lee...Eunji...Mr.Han and also Mr.Jeon...

It's over

I felt an ease in my heart and my soul. I did it. He is safe. He won't suffer again. That pains won't hurt him again. And I won't let it happen.