Chapter 19

I decided to leave this house because it always brings bad memories. I don't wanna see this freaking house ever.

Hmm...did I forget something....I don't thi-ohhhhhh.....yeah I left the house with Jungkook. I can't just leave him and forget everything. So yes...WE left the house.

I exited from the gate but there wasn't any idea of where should we go. I wasn't alone at all and I should take care of my boy...ehem I mean Jungkook. So my mind was just busy of thinking about a suitable place.
I took my phone from the pocket and went through the contact list. My finger tip stopped on a contact number and it said..

       Ji Min Park

'Yeah...he's the one...he's the one who I can keep my trust on this situation and he's the one who knows and understands everything....I mean everything...'

I tapped on the contact an dialed the number. My ears filled with the buzz sound of ringing.

'Will he help me...will he accept my request...will he be able to help me..'

My thoughts were interrupted by the cheerful sound.

Hay Y/N-ah...what's up...

                     H-hi...Mr.P- ah Ji-jimin..I-I...

Yeah...Y/N what's it....why... are you alright...

         Yeah..I am..but I need your help...

Help...yaaah tell me..I'll do anything...

               Can you find some place for      me and Jungkook...

Ahhh..okay...hmm....if you don't mind come to my place...and tell me where're you..I can pick you..

                      Ah...no...just send me the address..I can take a taxi...

No Y/N-ah...tell me where're you..

               In front of Jungkook's house..

Okay...I'll be there soon...

                                    Okay...thank you...

Aish..no need of...

After the phone call I sighed in relief and looked up for the confused eyes which were staring all the time at me.
I smiled and intertwined our hands. I felt the pressure and warmth on my palms which caused by his. Jungkook's eyes were gleaming. I saw they were gleaming with a hope...at least now on he can be himself and he can enjoy his life.

A honk sound interrupted our eye contact and I looked at the white SUV. Jimin's almost closed eyes looked at me over the half opened shutter.

Y/N-ah...get on...

Ah...yeah...

I opened the front door and signed Jungkook to get on. He looked at me with shocked eyes but I just assured him with a smile and finally he got on. I took the back seat and Jimin drove us for his house. The whole journey was  dead silence. It was something awkward but for me and Jimin. Jungkook seemed like he was enjoying the view through the window. So even this awkward silence made me happy because him.

Jimin stopped the car in front of an average big and beautiful house which I assumed as his.

Here we're...