2. Humans are Mean

✧༺♥༻∞Day 1∞༺♥༻✧

"Are you Ready Hoseok?" Yoongi Call softly, patting his head once more to be sure his ears wasent out.

"You are in human form, don't worry too much Yoongi" Hoseok Laugh, Messing up the older males hair.

"I am a 175! Have a little respect punk" Yoongi hiss a little jokingly, switching his eyes to cat eyes for a second as a warning.

"Well you are only 50 years older than me! I don't need to respect you" Hoseok tease him.

Yoongi has full control over his transformations unlike Hoseok. It is also Yoongis first day in school, but he is not as worried as Hoseok, since he already knew how to control his hybrid form.

"Be Careful Fox Boy"

"Wolf!"

"Your hair is orange so, you are more Fox than Wolf, sorry to bring it to you"

Hoseok frown and put a hand over his orange hair, not really wanting to face the fact yet.

✧༺♥༻∞Later at school∞༺♥༻✧

Hoseok can feel himself almost jump into the air in pure excitement.

"Calm down Foxy"

"Don't call me that!" Hoseok pout, pushing Yoongi softly.

"We got Music class, let's just get going before you switch in front of the whole damn school"

"Okay Okay! I am coming!"

Hoseok run after Yoongi who is already walking in a high speed.

They arrive at class 10 minutes too early, their new class already staring at them as they enter.

"Hey carrot head" a voice behind him scream.

Hoseok sigh and turn around to face a much taller male, with yet black hair.

"Why is your hair so dumb? Orange is really an ugly colour, you dumb ginger"

"Please stop... it's not my fault my hair is this colour" Hoseok pout, feeling childish for even caring about his child like insults.

"you look like a carrot, and you obviously dyed it like that dipshit"

The boy push him lightly.

"He is born like that you asshole" Yoongi hiss.

"Oh look at the scary midget! What are you gonna do? Bite my shins"

Yoongi throw himself at the older boy, only to be smacked back, the back of his head coming in contact with the table.

"STOP!" Hoseok scream.

He growl. His teeth showing, some of them already growing into sharp wolf like teeth.

His eyes are getting darker, the iris already pitch black, while his fox like ears, start to move back against his hair, his growls getting deeper.

The boy move back in fair, staring at the fox hybrid.

Hoseoks tail escape his pants, moving angrily from side to side.

Hybrids didn't grow fur. Only on their tails and ears.

"HE IS A HYBRID" the boy scream in fear, making Hoseok snap out of his daze.

Hoseok Look terrified in the glass window, only to see his own reflection.

This couldn't be happening.