18. Come back

The pain seems unbearable for both Namjoon and Hoseok.

Hoseok refuse to let go of Yoongi, hugging the boy's body close against him.

"It should have been me" Namjoon sniffle, looking down at Yoongi, letting a Hand caress his face.

"Namjoon don't... don't say that... Yoongi is- was so strong.."

"You loved him" Namjoon whisper, making it almost sound like a question.

"No" the Fox sigh and sniffle "I love him"

"I-I did too..." Namjoon whisper back, touching the boys cold lips.

Namjoon Move in closer, hugging the two boys tightly against him.

—————————————-
Jungkook let his nose take control, as he carefully walk down the stairs.

Seokjins sent is getting stronger and stronger in his nose.

A dark room, making his rabbit ears hang low in pure fear, until he see him.

Seokjin in all his glory.

Even when sad, the boy looks so perfect in the one ray of sunshine hitting his face.

Jungkook run as fast as he can, giving the lock a hard back kick.

Both boys jump up in shock.

"Wh-who is there?" Taehyung stutter, until he get shut up by Jimin's shoulder covering his mouth.

The action scare both Taehyung and Jungkook, who didn't notice his omega following him.

"Tae Tae!! I missed you so much" the boy cry out, hugging Taehyung closer and closer by the second, taking in the warmth of his soulmate.

"J-Jin?" Jungkook whisper softly, catching Seokjins attention.

Jin smile at him, happy to see the younger again.

"W-we don't have time..." Jungkook can't keep his head calm, knowing what happened to Yoongi.

"I am sorry" Jungkook Cry, running back up to look at Yoongi, still lifeless in his soulmates arms.

The bunny fall down beside the boys, his ears hanging low in pure sorrow.

"Jimin are they-" Taehyung is about to ask, before being cut off by Jimin.

"We are all hybrids... I am sorry we never told you..."

"You are like them?"

Jimin nod slowly, letting his bear ears grow in, making them wiggle a little.

Taehyung take a deep breathe, looking over at Yoongi.

"W-what happened to Yoongi?"

"He... he gave himself to save you guys... Hoseok sadly didn't get to him in time" Jimin let a single tear fall.

Hoseoks tears soak into Yoongis skin.

Namjoon let out a little scream as something grab onto his hand.

He Look down thinking it's Hoseok, only to see Yoongis hand, placed carefully in his.

Namjoon Look up confused at Yoongi, until a loud gasp for air break the silence.

Yoongi Open his eyes wide.

He is unable to see because of his blurry vision, but his nose allow him to have the sent of who is around him.

"Yoongi" both Namjoon and Hoseok scream at the same time, hugging the boy close against them.

"Hoseok..." Yoongi whisper in a raspy voice.

"Yes?"

"I think you are a stage 2 alpha" he whisper proudly.

Hoseok laugh a little through the tears.