9. Spring- Ahn Hyo Seop

✧༺♥༻∞Day 8∞༺♥༻✧  

Yoongi put up a perfect plan for the two in math, after he finish all of his homework, wanting nothing but to see Hoseok smile.

They are currently sitting on the floor in music class, a pair of headphones shared between them so they could switch on picking songs.

"So is that the plan?" Yoongi ask him, closing his notebook.

Hoseok Nod a little, impressed by his Alphas hard work.

"Can I pick a song next?" Hoseok ask, wanting to light the mood a little.

"Sure thing" Yoongi Open his phone handing it to Hoseok, who gladly type in some words without Yoongi being able to see it.

A sweet song starts playing, the guitar spoke to Yoongi in a weird way, like music had a habit of doing.

Spring- Ahn Hyo Seop

Hoseok Start softly singing along, catching Yoongis attention.

Hoseoks voice is so pretty and angelic, whoever made Hoseok really gave him a special gift in his voice.

Hoseok try to make Yoongi sing along, the boy just shyly trying to get out of it.

The song is a love song... that alone made Yoongi so shy, even tho he didn't know why.

Hoseok reach for a guitar, running his fingers over the strings once, before starting to play along to the song.

Yoongi nervously swallow a lump and manage to harmonize with Hoseok, their two voices matching so perfectly.

Yoongi Hide his Face shyly as the song is over, Hoseok smiling happier than ever.

Hoseok loves the affect he got on his alpha. He loves when Yoongi are all shy and looks so soft to touch.

He want to cuddle him up or listen to him singing all day.

Why? He didn't actually know.

Their friendship must just be that close by now.

Hoseok already have a soulmate, so he couldn't be in love with Yoongi, he just couldn't, you only have one soulmate in this world.

But he still wants to project his alpha, he want to stay like this with him, make him sing this song with him forever or until his fingers started bleeding.

He loves these small moments with Yoongi and the tinkles in his belly.

His Alpha makes him happy.

___________________
Sope softness!
Hmm can you only have one soulmate? 🤔