Chapter 3

Guys I literally wrote this entire chapter in the past hour because of kenzie34464 . Her comments were so nice and she totally inspired me to write this <3 So go follow her haha

~ ~ ~

Okay that's it, I was going crazy. "I think it's time for me to go," I announced before leaning forward. As I'd seen Damon do, I opened the window between us and the driver.

"Wait!" Gabe said. I looked over at him. He seemed to be the sane one between the two. "Just hear us out," he pleaded. "After hearing everything, if you really hate it, then we won't stop you." Damon was glaring at him again. I couldn't tell if the two were even friends, considering how often Damon looked like he wanted to kill Gabe.

I crossed my arms. "Five minutes."

Damon bit his lip. God, he is so drool worthy. Wait. No. Not drool worthy! "Wait until we get home. Then the five minutes start."

I nodded in agreement. "But can I call someone?"

Gabe had a mischievous look in his eye. "Sure, you can use my phone."

As I reached for his phone, Damon grabbed my hand. "No, you can't use his," he growled before handing me his phone. I looked at Gabe, confused as to why it would matter whose phone I used, but he was too busy laughing to himself.

Dialing the number that I had memorized at this point, I waited for her to pick up. "Hello?"

"Ash?" I asked.

"Oh hey Olivia, what's up?"

I sighed and looked at the two guys next to me. "I'm not going to be home today. Do you by any chance know Damon Blackwood and Gabriel Everson?" I asked. It was worth a shot. They were obviously rich and famous, so maybe Ashley knew them. I glared at the two boys who were technically kidnapping me, but they just smirked.

"Oh my god!" Ash screamed so loud that I held the phone away from my ear. "Damn Olivia, you're about to have a threesome with the two hottest specimens on the planet."

"What?" I protested. "No, it's not like that."

She giggled. "Are they as hot as they look on magazine covers?"

I blushed. "Umm...yes? Maybe?" The boys looked at me with curiosity.

She caught on fast. "They're with you right now, aren't they?"

"Yeah," I sighed in relief, glad that she had caught on. "I probably won't be home until eleven or twelve, so don't panic and call the cops. Unless I'm not home by tomorrow night," I added on, still suspicious about them.

She sobered up a little. "It's okay, Olivia. Go have fun. Be a teenager for once, you deserve it more than anyone." In the background, I heard a baby crying. "Oh, sorry Olivia, baby's up, gotta go." Just like that, the line went silent.

I handed the phone back to Damon, who looked down at the number I had called. "Who was that?" He asked.

"No one," I responded. He gave Gabe a look, but Gabe just replied with a shrug. They definitely had some kind of bromance going on here. The bromance was so real.

I tried to stifle a yawn, but it didn't work. I felt my eyes drooping, but tried to stay awake. "Go to sleep Liv," Damon whispered quietly in my ear. That was the last bit of encouragement I needed. Leaning against the window, I closed my eyes.

"---to stop." I had no idea how long I was asleep, but Damon and Gabe were talking, more like arguing, about something.

Gabe spoke again. "Why does it matter to you so much? Weren't you just complaining about how you didn't want any kind of relationship with a girl."