•||PROLOGUE||•

Present day Nigeria
March 3rd 2020

"On today's show, Women Power. We have our special guest of Honor, all the way from Abuja. We're surprised that she even grant us an interview due to her state. Let's get straight to the point. Let's welcome the owner of HOPE FOR THE GIRL CHILD, an NGO noted for helping growing girls who have traumatized to regain their selves and find peace. In person of MRS. LAYLA HARUN" Adeyimika announced and the camera moved towards a heavily pregnant Layla, who had a smile on her face. Her mind wanders back to where it all started from...

May 4th 2018 (past)

Layla shut her eyes tight so she wouldn't cry. It's her passing out party in NSAC and no one from her family is present.

She already knew they weren't going to come at all, even when she graduated from Make-up and Gele, no one came.

She failed her WAEC exams with a F parallel and she had 104 in Jamb. Her twin sister had straight As and she had 307 in Jamb.

Her arts and crafts teacher had recommended Nigerian Skills Acquisition Centre to her. It took a lot of pleading before her father agreed to pay her bills. Her twin sister was sent to the prestigious University of Lagos.

"Overall most dedicated student of year goes to Layla Muhammed" the MC voice interrupted her train of thoughts.
She walked to the podium to receive her award.

When the graduation was over, she went back to the hostel and she packed her things together. She wept because there's no longer NSAC to save her.

She called her mum severally but it was going to voicemail and she caught sight of their driver waving at her.
She hugged Amna and she waved at her as the driver drove off.

She was scared of what she's going to meet at home. More taunting and Abuse was all that made up her miserable life.

No more NSAC to be her hiding place, she was going to live with her family that was made straight from hell.

This is the prologue, guys And I hope you show this book love. Today marks the official start of the book and I hope to keep you guys hooked till the last chapter.

-Hera_Scribbles_