☘ELEVEN☘

Hey guys, the reads are very impressive and we're at 30k 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

I'm frigging excited 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Thanks y'all for the love, its amazing guys😫😫😫❤❤❤❤

Consider this chapter as a gift for the 30k reads on this book.

Please tag your friends to come and read my book😫😫
Please my dear, help a sister.

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Its has been two weeks since his life officially went down the drain, two weeks since Jameelah started dictating his life for him, two weeks since the relationship that he was trying to build between him and Layla collapsed.

At this point, he's tired of everything and he wish to take his own life. Its a sin to do that and he wasn't going to add that to his pile of sins.

Hussain tried to get to him but he couldn't open up to his supposed best friend. Everything he had worked for is slowly going down the drain because he couldn't control his lust.

He had to sponsor Jameelah's extravagant lifestyle to save his family name and business. The fact that he can't tell anyone what's wrong is also part of what's eating him up too. Not even his best friend.

He finalized the deal he had been working on and he shut down his system. He downed the last of his coffee and he stood up to leave when Hussain entered. He sat down back because the look on Hussain's face said he meant business.

"Nur, we're suppose to be best friends if not brothers. For two weeks, I've watched you and something is eating you up so bad. I want to help but I can't if you won't let me. I can't just watch you do this to us, to the bond we've shared for years. We lost a deal worth a billion naira because you lost your temper and you threatened a client's life. Your father was very angry but I pacified him because I know my best friend. Nur, please tell me what's wrong with you"

It was at the tip of his tongue to tell him what's wrong but what kind of friend will he be.

Hussain trusted him more than his own family yet he betrayed him. How is he supposed to tell his friend that he has been sleeping with his fiancee and now he's being blackmailed. Easier said than done.

"Thank you Hussain for pointing that out, I've just be going through some stuff with my wife and regarding the client's issue, I don't know what came over me. I'm really sorry bro. I'm heading home"

If felt harder to lie to him but he had no choice on what's happening. Its beyond his control now. He wished he could turn back the hands of time.

Hussain walked out of the office with his jaw ticking in anger. He knew something really bad was happening to Nur and he couldn't place his hands on it. He was going to help his best friend no matter how much he tries to push him away.

********

Layla continued pedaling the machine and she was trying to finish that particular attire for Nur's mum for the wedding she was attending in two days time.

She watched Nur entered the house but she pretended to be engrossed in what she was doing. She was trying to avoid talking to him, he has been off for a while now and he snaps at her every opportunity.

He walks towards the kitchen for the first time this week and Layla was surprised because throughout last week that she prepared dinner, he didn't touch them nor eat.

"Why is there no food on this table, Layla?"

"Because you don't eat at home again, throughout last week, you didn't even drink a cup of water from the kitchen"

"I don't know how that concerns why in a place where I work hard to make sure we don't lack anything, all you do is sit at home and sew all day as If it can change anything in your life. I want to know why in a place where I pay the bills, I won't get food to eat"

"I'm sorry"

He walked out of the kitchen and he slammed his room door. Layla sat stiff on the machine and tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. She hated it when people shouted st her.

Nur felt bad for shouting at Layla but he needed somewhere to vent his anger on. Jameelah demanded for fifty million naira to get the latest diamond set for herself.

He is going down the drain faster than he imagined, because if he keeps sponsoring her extravagant lifestyle, she will soon send him back to his village, empty handed.

His father didn't work hard to make the company where it is now just for him to squander the money on some spoilt brat.

He rubbed his beards in frustration.

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
uncle Nur, no one sent you message oh😫😫

Don't come and shout at my favorite girl😫😫😔😔😔

Don't forget to hit that yellow star at the bottom of this page😌😌😌

It goes a long way😙😙

Spam me with your votes and comments😚😚

It makes my day😁😁

Byyyeeeeee❤❤❤💜💜💜💜