Chapter Two

ii. | CAST AWAY

Saturday came and the trio had left the suburb earlier than they planned. It was a one hour trip to the beach, the three didn't seem to mind, they were all looking forward for a relaxation in their busy schedules. Well, for Al and Tatty of course. Karina thought, dishearted.

Karina's brown eyes settled watching the abundant, green trees becoming a fast blur, the smell of earthly pines and the humid air caressing her bare flesh made her breathe a lungful of air. Her black, inky hair was tied into a bun, but some of the tendrils managed to escaped from the grasp of the rubber and tickled her exposed neck and shoulders.

"Where was this again?" Alejandro queried. His sandy, brown locks dancing along the air, his sunglasses sitting atop of his head had prevented some of his hair from ever coming to his face. His stormy orbs flashed through any signs at the side of the road, he was starting to rethink if going to an unfamiliar resort was a good idea.

Tatiana's hair flowed freely against the wind, her smooth, caramel skin shining under the sun's scorching heat. She held the brochure infront of her eyes as her perfectly threaded eyebrows met together.

"Grim's. Jackson told me he'll lead the way, we just have to meet him in this diversion road." She said out of dazed.

Karina was seated on the backseat, Tatiana on the passenger's, and Alejandro on the driver's. Sleepy was reposing soundly in his cage, sneezing when the sunlight had stayed on his nose far too long before going back to sleep.

Karina chuckled.

Both females wore their bathing suits, they used their normal clothing to cover the skimpy materials attached to their skin.

 The weather was pleasant today, there were no traces of clouds on the skies, endless fulgent blue could be seen kilometers away. The glare of the sun gave a very good impression for outdoor activities.

The vehicle slowed down as the trio saw a blue truck parked on the other side of the road. The driver got out and waved.

Tatiana's eyes brightened. "That's him!"

"Who?"

 "Jackson! The guy who invited me. Wait here." Tatiana opened the door and skipped towards the man who extended his hands upon greeting the brown haired sprite.

Jackson's dimples showed as he smiled, perfect white teeth showing. "Morning, beautiful. You ready to party later?"

Jackson's voice was a deep baritone and always made the female population swoon. Any one with a brain cell could tell Jack is a charming fellow with his striking blue eyes and dark hair. Tatiana always considers herself lucky for fishing the attractive ones.

Tatiana hugged him tightly before kissing his cheek, much to Al and Karina's surprise. "Of course, handsome. I've been dreading to meet you ever since. I missed you terribly."

"I missed you too. Unfortunately, my friends are actually inside the car. Best we keep going before their patience wears thin." Jack said throwing a glance at the truck.

 Alejandro and Karina watched how Tatiana gave the man named Jackson a kiss on the lips before coming back.

"Friend, huh?"

Tatiana winked and said nothing.

"Follow the truck, Jackson will lead the way."

Alejandro complied.

"So, Jackson?" Karina muttered, quite taken aback by the small ordeal they witnessed minutes ago.

Tatiana flipped her hair, a ghostly smile spread across her lips. "Relax, Kars. He's gay. We met at a bar and things started from there."