[Birthday]

"Happy birthday, Millie!" Anne slams Millie's bedroom door open.

"Anne, don't break the door please." Sarah laughs, putting her hands on her wife's hips. Anne giggles and gives an apologetic look. Millie sits up in bed, she smiles at her mothers. "Happy birthday, Mills." Sarah smiles warmly at her. She puts two presents on her bed and Anne takes a seat on the bed next to her as she unwraps her presents.

"I did say no presents, guys." Millie scolds.

"Even though you're eighteen we're still going to spoil you." Sarah says, ruffling Millie's hair.

Millie shoos her hand away and unwraps her first present. "A pin board!" Millie smiles.

Sarah grins, "you can put all your photos on it now." Millie looks around the room and smiles sheepishly. Decorating the walls are pictures of her and the Cullens, Jasper, Bella and Edward. Along with reminders and notes to remember things.

"Open mine." Anne gives Millie her present. Millie smiles at the wrapping. It's done terribly but Anne tried her best. Millie opens it and Anne grins. "I made it myself."

Millie unwraps the scarf and places it around her neck. "I love it! I can't believe you made this." The scarf is green with white stripes through it.

Anne and Sarah get up with the promise of making breakfast. Leaving Millie to get dressed. "Birthday on a school day. This is a first." Millie talks to her mothers picture frame. "Wish me luck."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Happy birthday darlin'." Jasper wraps his arms around Millie as she gets out of her car.

"Thanks, Jas." She looks at him dreamily. "I hope you actually listened to my no present rule." She huffs, pulling the scarf closer around her neck.

He gives her an apologetic look, "sorry darlin' I don't listen to some rules."

"Jassssss!" She cries, hitting him. He laughs at her feeble attempt.

"I know you'll love it. Alice helped me pick it out." He winks at her. Millie blushes but begrudgingly smiles at him.

They walk into school hand in hand. There are still stares and whispers but Millie is too infatuated with Jasper to even notice. Millie sees Bella at her locker and runs up behind her, hugging her from behind.

"Millie!" Bella yells. "Jesus, you scared me."

Millie lets her go. "Happy birthday, birthday twin." They had only recently found out that they shared the same birthday. Millie was excited. Bella was not.

"Shush!" She covers Millie's mouth. "I don't want the whole school knowing."

Millie rolls her eyes. "It's just a birthday, Bells. It's not the end of the world."

"Hello birthday girls!" Alice skips over, giving Millie and Bella tight hugs. Bella shushes her. "Oops." She and Millie share a laugh. Alice holds two delicately wrapped gifts and hands them to the girls.

"Alice, didn't we say no gifts." Bella scolds.

"You did. I didn't. I've already seen you both open them and guess what?" She has a huge grin on her face. "You love it."

"You had a vision about my birthday?" Millie asks, curiously.

"And about the red dress you'll be wearing for your party tonight." She directs at Millie. "Great colour on you, by the way."

"Party?" Bella asks.

"You're wearing a green dress, which also looks lovely on you." Alice speaks quickly.

"Alice, what party?" Millie feels Jasper laugh behind her.

"The one I'm giving you two tonight." She looks between the two girls. "Please...? It'll be fun."

Millie nods smiling, she hadn't had a party in a long time. She looks over at Bella, who looks as if she's about to say no. Millie tugs on Jaspers sweater and nods her head in Bella's direction. He smiles and nods at her.

"I... guess I can deal-" Before she can finish Alice interrupts.

"— Great! See you at seven." She hugs the girls and hurries off.

Millie and Jasper walk off quickly too. Before Bella realises what Jasper did. She looks confused then she groans, "hey Jasper. No fair with the mood control."

He and Millie share a smile and he bows apologetically to Bella.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"What did you get me, Jas?" Millie whines, for the hundredth time that day.

Jasper tsk's at her and shakes his head. "You're going to have to wait for tonight, my love." He walks her to her car. "It'll match the red dress that Alice got you." She gets in her car and Jasper shuts the door fed her.

Millie huffs. "Now I'm even more curious."

Jasper laughs and leans in the window, giving her a peck on the lips. "I'll see you tonight, darlin'."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Bella gets ready at Millie's house. They dress in Millie's room. Bella seems preoccupied and Millie notices almost straight away.

"Bells?" Millie grabs the brunettes attention. "Are you okay?"

Bella takes a seat, sighing. "I just— Edward said something to me that I can't shake." Millie nods, encouraging her to go on. "He said that if he didn't reach me in time when we were with James." Millie looks at her arm and traces the faint outline of the bite that scarred. "That he'd end his life. He said he'd go to Italy and anger some people called the Volturi."

"Are you kidding me?" Millie was in shock. Edward could be pretty melodramatic sometimes.

"He mentioned that he and Jasper would go." Bella couldn't meet Millie's eyes. "If anything had gone wrong."

Millie's hand clenched. "Both of them are idiots." She mumbles. "It's okay, Bella. Nothing like that happened so we're okay." She claps her hands. "Now we'd better leave before Alice yells at us." The girls giggle together as they head for the Cullens.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I'm back!

This is book two so if you haven't read the first one I'd suggest reading "Found." First.

Hope you guys enjoy, I have to admit that new moon is probably my least favourite out of the whole franchise so I'm lacking in motivation for this one. But I'll get there <3

I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed the first one!

Bye Lovelies xxx