[Italy]

Millie and Bella wait impatiently at the airport for Alice to come back. Millie looks around, even just waiting at the airport is beautiful. She had always wanted to travel to Italy, just not under these circumstances. She sighs, Bella turns to her. "What if we don't get there in time?"

Millie puts a reassuring hand on Bella's shoulder, "we will. Of course we will."

Alice pulls up in a flash yellow Porsche. "Get in!" She yells over the motor. Bella gets in the front and Millie climbs in the back.

"Where'd you get this?" Bella asks, as they speed off.

"Hope you two aren't be apposed to a little grand theft auto."

Millie laughs, she's missed Alice so much. "Not today we aren't." Millie says, leaning forward to pat Alice on the shoulder.

Alice tears down the highway, narrowly avoiding cars. Bella and Millie grip on tight.

"How long do we have?" Bella asks.

"Edward is waiting until noon when the sun is at its highest. Jasper is going to follow him." Millie looks out the window, it's not long until noon. "He's going to make the Volturi change their minds."

"It's almost noon now!" Bella panics.

"We're almost there, there's Volterra."

Up ahead is an old style mediaeval village, with big walls surrounding it. It's on top of a distant hill.

Soon enough they're speeding through the gates. The narrow centuries old streets are crowded with people all wearing red. Some streets are full.

"What's with all the red?" Millie looks around confused.

"San Marcos Day festival. The perfect setting. Large crowds. The Volturi won't let him get far enough to reveal himself - he's counting on that." Alice explains.

"Edward was always one for the dramatics." Millie says under her breath. Alice smiles.

"We only have 5 minute." Bella reminds as we hit a road block. Italian police tell Alice to move.

"Screw this!" Millie jumps out of the car, grabbing Bella too. "Where are they?"

"Follow that lane!" Millie and Bella start running. "Under a clock tower!"

They race down the alleyway, Bella tripping on uneven stones. The festival goers are walking with them too. They manoeuvre around them, squeezing through gaps. As they get closer to the square it becomes more cramped. "Spilt up!" Millie shouts to Bella. "Find Edward!"

"As long as you find Jasper!" She shouts back, then Millie can't see her.

Millie gets through the crowd, she looks up at the big clock and sees it's a minute until noon. Millie stands up on a barrel to get a higher view. Then she sees him. Unbuttoning his shirt, an inch from the sun. "JASPER!" She screams, but her screams are drowned out buy the magnitude of people cheering. She jumps back into the crowd, her eyes locked on him. She runs faster than she's ever run before as he takes a step into the sunlight. Millie tackles him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "You goddamn idiot." She hits his chest.

"Millie?" His eyes go wide. "I-I you're not dead?" Millie can't help but smile. She missed his voice.

"Yes, Alice was wrong. I'm here." Millie tucks his hair behind his ear. He looks so relived. Suddenly he's kissing her, passionately. Expressing everything he couldn't with words. As they kiss he takes steps back into the shade. He grips under Millie, holding her up so she can still cling onto him. They break away, foreheads resting together.