CHAPTER 4

It was next morning. Shivaay stirred in sleep on hearing someone's snores. He opened his eyes and saw that Anika was sleeping with her mouth open and snoring loudly.

He looks at her in disbelief. He tries to sleep again but Anika starts moving her leg on bed. Shivaay was about to fall asleep when Anika kicked him with force and he falls down from the bed. He immediately sits down on the floor and winces in pain.

S- Hey bhagwaan ! Ye neend mein laat bhi maarti hai. Chalo koi baat nahi bechari so rahi hai , shayad galti se maar diya hoga. Koi baat nahi. (Oh God! She kicks while sleeping. Its ok , she might be in deep sleep that's why she kicked me by mistake. No problem)

Shivaay smiles and lies down on the bed while holding his waist. He was about to sleep again when Anika again kicks him and he again falls down from the bed. Shivaay holds his waist while wincing loudly.

S- Bas bahut ho gaya. Itna gussa chada diya mujhe ki ab main....main.... haan....photo kheech leta hoon taaki baad mein madamji mujhe galat na saabit kar de.😂😂 (Its enough now. You made me so angry that now I....I.....yes...will click the photo so that she can't prove me wrong)

He immediately clicks the photo and smiles victoriously and shouts Anika's name

S-ANIKA.

Anika wakes up with a jerk and starts shouting.

A-CHOR! CHOR! (THIEF! THIEF!)

Shivaay immediately jumps on the bed and side hugs her.😂

S- Kahan hai ?(Where?)

He says while looking here and there. Anika removes his hold and look at him with a confusion.

A-kaun? (who?)

S- Chor.(Theif.)

A- Arey woh..woh toh meri aadat hai aise chor chor chillake ke uthne ki. (That is my habbit to wake up while shouting ' thief, thief'.)

S- Badi hi ajeeb aadatein hain tumhari.😂 (You have very weird habits)

Anika chuckles at him.

A- What is the time?

Shivaay looks at his watch and says its 6 am.

A- Wow.Chalo jaldi. (Lets go fast)