CHAPTER 13

Shivaay and Anika got ready and were sitting in the room, lost in their thoughts.

(Credits to ImLilMissComplicated❤)

A-bhook lagi hai, Shivaay. (I am hungry, shivaay.)

S- Toh kya tum mujhe khana chahti ho, jo mujhe bata rahi ho?(So do you wanna eat me that you are telling me?)

A naughty smirk came on Anika's lips.

A- Waise idea bura nahi hai. 😉( This idea is not that bad too.)

Anika says while coming close to him and Shivaay bends backwards.

S- Don't get any second thoughts, ok?

A- Par mere dimaag mein toh already second thoughts aa gaye hain, kitty ke papa. 😉(But I have already got second thoughts, Kitty's papa.)

S- Dekho Anika, tum mere saath kuch galat nahi kar sakti warna... (Look Anika, you can't do anything wrong with me, otherwise...)

Anika moves more closer to his face.

A- Warna kya? (Otherwise what?)

Shivaay closed his eyes tightly and shouted-

S- Warna main mummy se tumhari shikayat kar doonga.😂 (Otherwise I'll complain about you to my mother.)

Anika instantly moved back and looks at him shockingly and then she bursts into laughter.

Shivaay looks at her with a cute pout

A- Hahahahaha.... Seri...... Seriously.... Hahahhaha...... Mummy.... Hahahahaha...

S- Ok. Ok. Enough.

Anika clears her throat and tries to control her laugh.

Anika looks at Shivaay who was glaring at her.

A- Awww.. Mere mummy ke munna..😂

She says while pulling his cheeks and Shivaay got irritated.