CHAPTER 16

Veer held Anika's hand.

V- Choti, chalo ghar chalte hai. (Choti, let's go home.)

A- Par bhai, main aise-kaise Shivaay aur humari beti ko chhod ke jaa sakti hoon. (But bhai, how can I leave Shivaay and our daughter like that.)

V- Enough Anika, tum mere saath ghar chal rahi ho. (You are coming with me to home.)

Shivaay interrupted their conversation.

S- Arey aap Anika ko aise kaise le jaa sakte hain, halwa hai kya?😂 (How can you take Anika with you like that, is it so easy?)

Veer angrily glared at him.

V- Meri behen hai, of course main le jaa sakta hoon. (She is my sister, of course I can take her with me)

A- Bhai please.

V- No Anika, you have to come with me.

Veer held Anika's hand and was taking her with him when Shivaay held Anika's another hand and started singing.

S- Tu Bichdann, Bichdan Kendi Ai
Tu Bichdann Kendi Hai
Bichde To Jee Naa Payenge...
Bichde To Naa Jee Payenge...
Bichde To Jee Naa Payenge...

Anika jerked his hand and glared at him.

A- Tumhe isse acha gaana nahi mila tha? (Didn't you get a song better than this?)

Shivaay smiled sheepishly.

S- Ok let me think another song.

He started thinking while tapping his index finger on his chin. Suddenly a song striked him and he clicked his fingers

S- Tadap tadap ke iss dil se aaaaahhhhhhhh... 😂

He was singing when Anika punched on his shoulder and he shreiked.

A- This song is so old. Kuch naya try karo. (Try something new.)

Shivaay nods his while rubbing his shoulder.

Veer was looking at them confusingly.

V- Ye ho kya raha hai? (What the hell is happening?)

Shivaay and Anika looked towards Veer.

S- Ab tumhara bhai hume heartbreaking Judaai song bhi gaane nahi dega. 😂(Now your brother won't even let us sing a heartbreaking separation song.)

A- Bhai, what is this? Atleast let us sing a heartbreaking separation song.

Veer just shrugged his shoulder and sat down on the sofa waiting for their ' heartbreaking separation performance'. 🤦‍♀

His goons also sat down on the floor and got ready with popcorn and cold drinks.

G1- Boss, aapko bhi popkorn ya cold drink chahiye? Mujhe lagta hain Anika didi aur unka lover mast performance denge. 😜(Boss, do you also want popkorn or cold drink? I think that Anika didi and Her lover will give a mind blowing performance.)

The goon says excitedly while Veer angrily glares at him. On seeing his glare, the goon keeps finger on his lips and keeps quiet.

Suddenly Anika squeals in joy.

A- Yes, I got the song.

S- Which song?

A- Baad mein batoongi, pehle main taiyar hoke aati hoon.🤦‍♀ ( I'll tell you later, first let me get ready.)