CHAPTER 14

Shivaay and Anika finally stopped after running so much. They looked at each other and burst into laughter.

A- Bahut maza aaya. (It was fun.)

S- Haan. Maine kabhi bhi aise nahi kiya par mujhe bhi bahut maza aaya. (Yes. I never did something like that but today I also enjoyed it.)

A- Chalo ghar chalte hain, kitty bhooki hogi. (Lets go home. Kitty must be hungry.)

S-Hmm.

They were about to walk forward when Anika's eyes fell on a small boy and girl who were eating ice cream. Suddenly the girl's ice cream fell down on the floor and she started crying.

G- Bhai, meri ice cream gir gayi. (Bhai, my ice cream fell down.)

B- Choti, please ro mat. Ye le meri ice cream kha le. (Please don't cry. Have my ice cream.)

The girl's face brightened and she took his ice cream and started eating it. Her brother caressed her hair with a smile.

Anika was looking at them with teary eyes. Shivaay looked at Anika and followed her gaze.

He understood her inner turmoil and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Anika looks at him.

A- Kya maine sahi kiya ki main bhai ko bina bataye yahan aa gayi? He must be tensed about me, right?(Was I right that I came her without informing bhai?)

S- Anika, mujhe ye toh nahi pata ki tumne sahi kiya ya galat par agar tum kuch din khud ke liye jeena chahti ho toh mujhe isme kuch galat nahi lagta. (Anika, I am not sure if you did right or wrong but if you want to live for yourself for some days, then I don't think it's wrong.)

Anika looks at him with a small smile but still she was sad.

A- Let's go home.

Shivaay nodded his head. They started walking towards their home. Shivaay was thinking that how to lighten her mood. Suddenly an idea clicked his mind.

(A/n- please play the song.)

Suddenly he disappeared and Anika turns to look at him but she doesn't find him there. She was looking here and there when Shivaay appeared on a bicycle while whistling. Anika rolls her eyes and keeps on walking.

Shivaay steps down from the bicycle and started dancing in front of her.

He started singing.

Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho
Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho

He held her hand and started dancing with her but Anika came out of his hold and started walking forward.

Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho

He ran behind her while calling her but Anika didn't stop.

Tum Ko Bulaoon

He bangs his head with Anika and acts like if he got hurt badly on his head due to her hard head. Anika glares at him.